Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - I'm so glad I found you...

"LET'S EFFING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

what a good cliffhanger, thanks for the chap!

This manga has surprised me. At first I was treating it solely as the weird/creepy/dumb comedy series that it was trying to be, and it did alright at that. But now I'm actually kind of seeing these characters as true protags rather than simple comedy cut-outs, which makes the occasional funny bits that much better. What a weird fucking ride!

Also agree with everyone saying Aizawa's one-liner was smooth and powerful as all heck. Is she improving? Guess we'll find out.

how I love @princess_daphie translation, giving justice to OL fujoshi character by working on those
darn long sentences from,well - a real fujoshi...
im so glad i found this manga..xD

thank you so much for the update..

dittoing Mafurakko’s comment, I had very low expectations at the outset, I figured this manga would get Dropped real quick; but it has depth, humor, and development and I look forward to every chapter.

Sato has set a brilliant next plot challenge with the manga adaptation.

and, put me also down for a $2 ticket on “buddy road trip to Okayama coming up”

Group Leader
Your overwhelmingly positive reactions to this chapter are making my evening! Thank you back and happy holidays everyone!

@Serenata me too! i was so scared the relationship was going to break or go through a rough phase because of it, but in the end, Aizawa is still the most caring being in the world and Misumi is thankful for the time she has, and the chapter just ends with that news, but right before both are like super happy, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh it's sooooooo sweet 🤩
@N2O hang in there, too much goodness can give nausea, but then you should feel much better afterwards with good memories!
@emMeBi86 and they've already confessed quite a lot already, haha 😇
@KZO this volume ending is the best. it leaves me wanting for more, but without feeling emptiness in my gut and anxiety for what's to come, haha!
@chowpow i didn't want to use the F word for real, because otherwise, it was too perfect for this bubble translation!!!
@yuzhyuzh i'm happy you've noticed! i do put lots of time onto details to make the end result as fun to read as the original, except, with our 26 characters alphabet 😅

Aggregator gang
Just as the manga said, I want silence to write something about it before reading the comments or the end note.

First of all, that was a nice ending for the anime, very... well... anime-like, you know?
I also really liked Ai-san's view of how to deal with the finale of a show/manga, I completely agree with her.

Now, the best part of this chapter was Ai-san's message to Misumi. It's such a contrast, and that makes it all the greater! There's so much meaning to so little words, but they only have that meaning after everything that happened. Context is important! ... I guess.

I truly liked this chapter, it felt so nice... Wait, what!? What's with that ending!? EH!!??

@princess_daphie making me read those darn long sentences from a genre I dont even
wanna go with or from a character i cant even relate with tells me youre doing a great job on
making the end result as fun as the way you wanted it to... otsukaresama ,princess..

Fed-Kun's army
Wow nice, for some reason I thought it was the final of the manga and I was like nooooo. Glad their relationship survived this event that could have ended it. I died with ai's tweet. 😍 So cute misumi when she read it. Thanks for the chapter as always, and happy new year.

Dex-chan lover
This is good and stuff but... I just want to see more of their relationship development hmmmmmmggggg...

I’m a bit late this time, but thank you for the translation (and the great notes) @princess_daphie.

Users who are viewing this thread