Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - A fujoshi rotten to the core...?

THIS WAS SUCH A WHOLESOME CHAPTER I LOVE THE SUPPORT AI GIVES HER AHH Thank you so much for translating!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Even the editor joined in lol. Misumi is going to go places.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks as always. Hohoho the editor is a fan as well, that was funny to see, even she understand AI-San. Im glad so far we havent encounter more heavy drama, I wish it keeps this pace.

Thank you for translating!

Somehow I'm always surprised when Misumi is so decisive like that, but it's so great for her character.

Thank you for translating and also can we talk about her co worker/friend who listens to her every damn time even though she's annoying👏

Group Leader
appreciate you guys keeping tabs on this manga! next chapter should be quick, since it's only 10 pages!

@Serenata @Vmpslushie @KZO @Gellydog @Danglark @ykyrlv it just keeps getting better!!! i'm constantly flabbergasted at Misumi-san's level-headed decisions!
@Xari always heartwarming for me to know that my thoughts are appreciated/entertaining 😇
@marianolinx can't help but think back on that chapter where i tried translating the word fujoshi 😂 happy i fixed this after all, lol
@Aozora-Tenwa yes, it would be fun otherwise, but the story keeps me sucked in no matter what!!!
@Malaykoba i totally don't understand Yoshioka's thought-process, lol, on the one hand she's annoyed to death, but on the others, she's kinda always there for Aizawa!!!

Have to wonder if the editor will be semi-regular now in helping her to debut as a pro

Thank you so much for the translations, truly blessing us! I am absolutely in love with this manga and cant wait to see more!

Users who are viewing this thread