Kami no Techigai de Shindara Zumi de Isekai ni Hourikomare Mashita

Dex-chan lover
Havent read this yet but after reading the comments i feel like i would lose more braincells if i stayed so imma just head out .

Dex-chan lover
I'm always amazed that there are hundreds of people who rate manga like this with 10 stars. I know there are also hundreds that vote it 1 star to balance it out to the more appropriate 5 star rating, but why not just rate it 5 stars from the start?

Him fucking the loli with an overly developed body for her age was more off-putting than him fucking the barely not loli elf, like actually, what the fuck?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm impressed at the artist somehow having a very decent art quality but absolutely terrible at making pose and expression. It's like what happened if you tried making a fight scene with anime figure, everyhting is so rigid.

Dex-chan lover
You ever get high...like...SUPER high? Or maybe completely wasted? And right in the middle of that high, you think to yourself, "I'm gonna write the best story ever, and it's gonna have girls, and I'm gonna be Goku, and I'm gonna fight progressively more ridiculous enemies that keep showing up for no reason, and then I'm gonna enslave and bang all the girls ever! And then, everyone is gonna love me! And then, since I'm out of girls to bang, I'm gonna change the bad guys into girls then bang them too! And then!..."? Then, you sober up, read the horrible garbage you wrote and go, "What the actual fuck was I thinking!"

Well... THIS is that story. Except, somehow, the drunk writer was at a party with a drunk editor AND a drunk publisher, who all somehow agreed this was somehow good enough to be printed. Then, the drunk writer, editor, and publisher continued to get drunk once a month and put out this garbage so people could continue to have a reason to gouge their eyes out. As a service, you know, to people with otherwise good vision. Or something.

At least. That's my theory.
I did a little bit of extra research just out of curiosity, but It's worse than than just an author, editor and manga publisher.

1 - This is an R18 webnovel. Being a webnovel is not a problem, but there are some pretty bad ones. So we have 1 author drinking by himself. (it's ongoing with over 900 chapters)
2 - Somehow this was selected to be published as a Light Novel, and as of right now, in the time frame of 3 years there have been 6 volumes released. (last one was last year, maybe it could have been axed?) Now we got an LN Editor and a Novel publisher joining this poisoned party
3 - Then it got turned into this manga, and with that, another innocent editor and mangaka were thrown into the pool.

I can imagine the original author running a basic story, and somehow it caught attention from readers, and he started trying to make things up to capitalize on the "attention he got", which may have caused him to contradict himself for the sake of convenient heroines.

----

I'm aware of another author, who got his webnovel turned into a manga (no LN involved). and although the manga is getting somewhat good impressions on readers for now, as someone who read the webnovel... It really went down under.

And while checking the author's other works, I was surprised that he was plagiarizing himself: He has a bunch of short webnovels, with similar beginning with each other, just changing the heroine(s) situation, but the MC and his situation is basically always the same. Some supporting characters share the same name as they share the same position in between novels.

For anyone curious which manga is it, this is the one: https://mangadex.org/title/9e107c4a...-wa-yuusha-no-hahaoya-to-party-wo-kumimashita

For those who read the webnovel, I myself am still reading it, but I do feel like I'm losing brain cells at how far things go, specially with the 2nd part of the story, because holy shit.

"reincarnation occurs once in thousands of years" two people that knew each other are reincarnated within like 20 years of each other
Updating with later chapters
Add 2 acquaintances with the hots for MC also having reincarnated in said world.
Is this a reincarnation bargain sale?

10/10 Masterpiece. This is such a 14 yr old's OC dounot steal. each chapter has me laughing out loud. Has to be one of the best comedies I have read. God the only thing missing is having protag-kun wink at a girl and her panties fall off.

Reading chapter 11 i realized something that focker better feel lucky AF that every one of them was a virgin before he slept with them cause sadly he has one of those teeny weeny japanese sad wankers so the girls have no idea what real sex with a real man would be like they satisfied by a sad ass 5 very thin inches... may as well fuck a box of colored markers it wouldnt be much different... and even then he has to use a goddess blessing skill to get them off... I mean im grateful the writers made an actual man with actual man balls instead of another worthless spineless shit stain otaku/incel coward destined to die of old age still a virgin despite being being surrounded by thirsty hotties (only a japanese sub-male could manage that). But I guess that was forced on their part and out of jealousy of their own creation they gave him a realistic japanese size pecker... look just cause your a basement dwelling life time virgin loser doesnt mean ya gotta take it out on an imaginary character lol.

Users who are viewing this thread