Kami-sama ga Koi wo shiro to Itte iru! - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, that was unexpected 🤔 we’re close to the end now, thanks for the tl!

Supporter
Thanks for the chapter! That was a sweet Happy End. On to the final target! And whoa, there really are people watching who are behind this? I kinda thought it might not get explained cause honestly, what could explain this lol. Anyway, glad to see from the mangaka that this was the planned length of the story, so we know they got to tell the full tale they wanted to tell.

Dex-chan lover
pls pls just let her out of this loop and be with kyouya 😭 what is the end goal here, why are they doing this lmao

Group Leader
I didn't mean to interrupt Unrequited but you didn't give me a reply to my comment so let's try again

Can you translate the remaining ones from Isekai Tensei, Ore ga Otome ge de Kyuuseishu like
Just give me a reply if you are doing them or not also you didnt use discord many months ago.

Hmm not sure if I'm vibing with this one as much. I liked the Aromantic character and the conclusion feels like "ah he just wasn't trying hard enough to be normal, put in the effort other people deserve it".

Hmm not sure if I'm vibing with this one as much. I liked the Aromantic character and the conclusion feels like "ah he just wasn't trying hard enough to be normal, put in the effort other people deserve it".
I have mixed feelings as well tbh

But I wonder if they were angling for demiromantic instead?

Users who are viewing this thread