Kami-sama Gakuen @ Armeria

Ada

This is actually super cute, reminds me of older shoujo mangas that were cute and fluffy.
The characters are all nice, noe one is annoying or overly dramatic like in some shoujo mangas.

😊😊😊
Fenri is soooo cute.... and bold.
Whatever, I'm so happy rn, the ship is sailing!!!!
😊😊😊

Dex-chan lover
im so happy this was picked up again, even theres only 5 chapters left idc >w<

Read this in one go, loved every chapter. I’m waiting for the 2 chapters missing before I read the last one!

We need more this kind of manga...... less drama, more fluff uwu. Thank u for translating this wonderful manga T^T

Okay someone said no one is overly annoying.. lemme just say that the main character is. I guess it depends on what you find annoying, but she’s the type who’s always saying “EHH?!” because of her crush. And she’s pretty shameless. I facepalmed many, MANY times. The only reason I made it through was because of Keith <3. Overall, a feel good story with an awesome ending though.

Sincerely speaking, some years ago i've seen this manga, but never caught my attention. Days ago (with nothing to read) i've ended up here and given it a chance, it was a great surprise all the smiles that i had and definitely now is one of my favourites mangas.

I really cried with the end, it's beautiful

There were a few times I was a bit annoyed with the reactions of the MC, but overall a real nice story, with some beautiful art (people). And the ending is the exact ending I wanted, and I re-read this one everyone once in a while. Makes my heart feel all fuzzy :))

Users who are viewing this thread