Kami-sama no Enmusubi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Ato's Festival

Dex-chan lover
It's from the future chapters.
I obviously figured that would be the case but I just can’t see how the manga pivots from were it is now to that direction in future unless it for a throwaway plot of the week.

Contributor
I obviously figured that would be the case but I just can’t see how the manga pivots from were it is now to that direction in future unless it for a throwaway plot of the week.
I can give you "spoiled" answer, based on my "raw" experience).

Dex-chan lover
I can give you "spoiled" answer, based on my "raw" experience).

Yes please, I’m more than happy to find out. (But do hide it with the spoiler box as someone others probably wouldn’t want the spoiler)

Contributor
Yes please, I’m more than happy to find out. (But do hide it with the spoiler box as someone others probably wouldn’t want the spoiler)
Oh well
The story has very complicated timeline - now, past and deeper past. Keep in mind, that most of the time we would see the past. And, basically it's about "slave", goddess and 3 or 4 girls that first granted they wish, but latter, near the end, get the sayed wish fixed. Along the storyline goddess split and become two entities - super cruel full god and just a girl/spirit.
All in all - first half of story - problems will be created, second half of the story - problems will be solved.
One of the victims, created by the full god - girl who ask for.. well, solve her problem with rapist, who rape who friend.. and in order to "solve" it she herself need to f*ck with them.. but it all staged by lesbian b*tch who want her, that has somewhat tragic past herself but it doesn't matter.

Dex-chan lover
Oh well
The story has very complicated timeline - now, past and deeper past. Keep in mind, that most of the time we would see the past. And, basically it's about "slave", goddess and 3 or 4 girls that first granted they wish, but latter, near the end, get the sayed wish fixed. Along the storyline goddess split and become two entities - super cruel full god and just a girl/spirit.
All in all - first half of story - problems will be created, second half of the story - problems will be solved.
One of the victims, created by the full god - girl who ask for.. well, solve her problem with rapist, who rape who friend.. and in order to "solve" it she herself need to f*ck with them.. but it all staged by lesbian b*tch who want her, that has somewhat tragic past herself but it doesn't matter.
Thank you for the story spoilers. That seems like a wild ride, shame our boy the hanged man probably won’t get much a look in but I did expect he was going to get much plot with all the tags this manga has.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, the father would've been the one who disappeared in that case. His son found him trying to rape Class Prez and beat him to death first.

The father and son would both have disappeared because that’s the laws of time travel.

Users who are viewing this thread