Kami-sama no Uroko

Contributor
I just realised I've been following this story (as in, reading and keeping up with it, not just letting it sit on my list) for over two years. I think that makes this one of the stories that's held my attention for the longest time! (At least, of what I'm following right now.) Most things I read usually get dropped or completed within 6 months or so.

Oh my heart
I’m in love with they !!!!
Please my beloved Uke have many cute babys with Seme-sama😍😍

Fed-Kun's army
cuuuttee ~<3
the story is wholesome & enjoyable
the art is just beautiful

and also do I see a
potential 3rd weel a.k.a mr.childhood friend? I'd prefer not but well alright…he could just be worried & wondering why his friend suddenly became all glowing & has waist pain overnight HMM I WONDER WHY INDEED 🙃

and this is just a guess but
can the mc make a story and spread it so the legend would bend? (rin may even become stronger and its more effective since chiharu's a famous writer, but we'll just see)
at this point I don't even mind if he lives in the pond as long as they can be together lol

definitely 'll follow & wait for more!!┌(┌^o^)┐┌(┌^o^)┐┌(┌^o^)┐

Exiled Rebels Scanlations
i always like your works every time i like a manga it ended up to be one of your works and i really appreciate that so much !!!!
thank u ❤️❤️

Came for the smut but GOD DAMMIT!! THE ART IS STUNNING!! thank you so much exiled rebels for the awesome work the story is truly a masterpiece

My all time favourite!! Love chiharu and rin <3

As much as I enjoy therapy game I do hope sensei returns with kamisama no uroko soon cos I need more T_T

Does sensei bounce around between Therapy game: restart and this one? Or is she on indefinite hiatus

Someone said there was a lot of smut that b***h lied, but the story is just amazing and just trumps having smutty scenes.

This is gorgeous. Honestly if there isn't going to be a 3rd volume that's okay, the story feels kind of complete here. But I hope there's more.

For anyone who enjoyed this and wants something similar I have to recommend Mitsuyokon: https://mangadex.org/title/18660/mitsuyokon-tsukumogami-no-yomegoryou
It's a straight couple, but has a very similar story to this with a good balance of smut/plot with gorgeous art.

Sooo goood like the art the fluff the smut the story'what a balance absolutely love it ....where can get more of it pleases

Aw I thought that the manga has been dropped by the scan group but when I checked the raws, it's actually updated. I hope they release the new volume 💕🥰 I wanna know how it ends.

Thanks for doing this project 🙇🏻‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread