Kami Skill (Kokyuu) Suru Dake De Level Up Suru Boku Wa, Kamigami No Dungeon E Idomu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
The translation was painful to read, but it's at least relatively comprehensible, unlike some truly shitty translations that I've had the "pleasure" of reading.

I hope MC finds someone else to fall in love with but damn this feels weird.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Although suspicious I thought those two following them were guild staff considering their clothes were not only the same but also looked like the uniform Anna was wearing sans a few minor details. MC is really dense. Granted she told him a while ago just saw him as a brother but she's been really forward with him lately. Wonder if that charm actually has some effect or just ordinary jewelry with a spiel to prompt action.
In any case, MC is getting a class, raising it to lvl20, and then switching to a different class while retaining all the skills got before. So is raising the level of multiple class skills just through breathing. Guy is going to be OP in just a month or two. It's good the dungeon has save points and access to surface from levels as hoofing it up and down levels is very time consuming. Would be a hoot if are joined by another waifu so Purine has someone to girl talk with and prompt her to take more affirmative action to land the MC rather than skirt around the edges.

Dex-chan lover
Nonono! That's idiotic to do after finding out that skill of his just breath like hell to max out all then jump in dungeon 🤌🏼

Users who are viewing this thread