Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 10 Ch. 46 - To Lenaf

Dex-chan lover
Yet they don't even have chairs that are compatible with a fox tail. They just get squished away to whatever side is convenient to draw.
Yeah, they never think about those things. They're exactly like normal humans, except when it's convenient for them not to be.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I was convinced that since Ryoma ran into the daughter first thing that Saionji was gonna end up having like 20 wives or something, lol. Nice that that's not the case though.

This kinda sorta would been the case for the original but it's more of Elia's friend group for the remake( which is this version)

Dex-chan lover
Ryoma, even if you only leave the laundromat, future people will be happy to see that everybody is clean and tidy.
What is an isekai without glorious nippon cuisine?
People in comments always talk about "glorious", but as this chapter shows, it's mostly "nostalgic", since few people appreciate it.
Unlike cooking-themed stories where MC revolutionizes the world's cooking.

Dex-chan lover
This was wonderful palate-cleanser after some of the garbage I've been reading.
Such purity in his (Ryouma-san's) wish to leave something "good" behind that I actually said, out loud, "I hope so too, little buddy..."
😅😅

It's convenient that he has the fake grandparents are a backstory excuse, and I guess the rather far-fetched excuses are a running gag at this point. But I would like to see him just pull something like a "It's complicated and I'd rather not talk about it" at some point, it just seems like it would make more sense and be more realistic.
It's more realistic this way IMO. I'd do the same tbh, the lie and such, and the lie isn't harmful in any way, so why not. Doing the "mysterious man/boy" line felt rude to me, because IMO honesty shouldn't be paid with building a wall and distancing yourself, rather it should be paid with opening yourself a bit, even through some kind of white lie. You might argue that lying in front of such honesty is the rude one, and you're right, but words are just half of the equation, with such white lie MC can follows it up with fitting warm/positive attitude/body language. But with "mysterious" line, it will be hard to follow it up with positive attitude/body language or just brush it off, and the opposite side might think that MC been through "a lot", it might sour the already warm/positive atmosphere and conversation, hence why i think it's more rude to respond that way.

To me, truly honest and "mask-less" encounter/conversation is unrealistic in day-to-day occurrence or simple encounter/conversation. You'll put a "mask" to some degree, and it's more realistic that way. The difference would just whether you hide your true intentions or had ulterior motives or not.

Users who are viewing this thread