Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Ryoma is a bit more over the top in this then the original story.....though to some degree he had to be since they removed most of the good things about their defensive set up from the original(he had slimes on the cliff walls in the original to help with pulling goblins in as well....because they had the EXACT opposite set up of a canyon with walls on both sides to direct the goblins to them rather then fighting on a strange rock bridge with a forest on either side the goblins could have escaped into if they felt like it.) if I recall he just opened his dimension home and the scavenger and normal slimes he wasn't using yet picked up the sticks they trained with along side him and clubbed them to death.....but seeing the slimes go and pick up the goblin knifes and such is a GREAT and terrifying visual. :p

Dex-chan lover
At some point Ryoma realizes that slimes are all he needs in his life, and runs away to establish a slime kingdom.

The end.

🤩

@mahtan I misread the intention of your comment. I thought it was implying that they killed the main force of the goblins.

Killing 500 goblins are realistic though if they come in a few waves at a time, not all bundled together, which is plausible if what they're killing are the ones that escaped from the assault of the adventurers' main force.

Dex-chan lover
dagger slime at the bottom of page 17 be like: "YOU CAME TO THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD, MOTHERFUCKER!"

Dex-chan lover
"I appear to have invented a knife-wielding slime. Uhh... If anybody would like to volunteer to come and turn it off, that would be just fine by me."

Dex-chan lover
"Since everyone so bad they can't even fight goblins one on one in a choke point, I guess I'll solo it"
What a load of crap...

The Grand Slime Army of the Republic...
LJQUvcn.png

Fed-Kun's army
The dumbest battle formation. My 6 year old self could've done better

Dex-chan lover
Their just kids, their not hardened soldiers. They'll take whatever tactic they can use.

Dex-chan lover
Just guessing but I think the F and G Rank adventurers fight more of 1000 goblings that dont stop coming, think about 1000 tricky childrens with bad actitude and low knoweledge of weapons and some of this with magic vrs 50 adventurers with no experience in war battle with low selfesteem because their rank but trying to fight a non stop hella crazy wildly greeny little things, think about hell for experience and feel sorry about them and love the Lord Slime Tammer

Aggregator gang
Yup, almost a one man army already at this small age. Man ain't even 12 yet...how op will he become when he get into his late teens.
Boi out here being slime tamer and dual weilding manga version Solo Leveling style.

Users who are viewing this thread