Kami-Yome

@Shikatanai Scanlations

i would like to say ................... thank you for the upload πŸ˜€

i have been waiting for this manga to be translated for a long time and now, my wish has been granted πŸ˜‚

finally............. i can read this wonderful reading material in a language that i understand 😝

again, thank you very much for the upload and i hope i could read this manga until the end because i really want to know what will happens next πŸ€“

would you kindly translate and upload this manga, in English until the story is completed 😊

please and thank you 🧐

@astrid-202 So this manga had a fan already!? Excellent! I was happy to grant your wish. I love this manga too and I have every intention of finishing it! Don't worry 😊

@Chiibihime

i thank you for the consideration πŸ˜ͺ

can`t wait to read Chapter 2 and above now 😝

no problem, take your time, i shall always be waiting and reading πŸ˜‰

le3

Dex-chan lover
By the same artist who make Happy Sugar Life. Noice!

Aggregator gang
It's not bad. But very Cliche- at least well executed. I could name a lot of shoujos with the same characters. But this was done right.

I was kinda hoping for Male MC though.

The only thing I hate is that
She was suicidal and forgave him when he erased her memories of her parents
It's pretty stupid and selfish of him to do that. No justification at all.

Hey everyone; chapter 3 might be a little late this month (I've got a few projects going on at once) but it should only be a couple days past Jul 20. Rest assured, chapter 3 is coming :)

I read one chapter, and thats all I needed to get hooked on this. Yessiree

And now that I'm all caught up for the time being, I gotta say, niceeeee

@Chiibihime

i have read your special message embedded in Chapter 5, Page 27 πŸ€”

i do agree with you that this is a sign of a good author <i have read Happy Sugar Life, but never had the courage to see the anime, because i`m scared πŸ˜–>

this manga, Kami-Yome is a complete turnaround from Kagisora Tomiyaki~sensei other work,
but both are enjoyable πŸ™ƒ

and also, thank you for stating that, we will be able to read the continuation of this wonderful story in October <i shall wait for that> 🧐

thank you for all that you have done for this wonderful reading material πŸ™ƒ
i see you in October

Chapter 7 is coming; the sound effects are just much harder to edit this time BECAUSE THEY'RE SO BIG, then I have to replace the toning and redraw art.... haha kill me. πŸ˜‚

Crap, this one is very long (75 pages) so it's still going to be a little while. Sorry about that.πŸ˜”

Users who are viewing this thread