Kamibukuro-kun wa Koishiteru - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
I saw the cliche coming from a mile away yet the fluffiness didn't fade away at all!

Fed-Kun's army
Because of how talented and skilled he is in magic tricks and these creative surprises, and how he wants to always make her smile, I like to imagine the characters are from that PV of the song Pierrot, and they got reincarnated to have that happy ending. You can rest now, my child self-

Dex-chan lover
He's using the paperbag because he's a hentai mc and the bag is containing his bad behaviors.

Dex-chan lover
Okay so this all but confirms she's in love with him too (she has a freaking teddy bear with a paper bag over it! Does she sleep hugging it?!), and he's already confessed so... JUST FUCK ALREADY!

Oh my gosh this was so preciouss!! 😍😍 I loved how they cleared a misunderstanding in the same chapter and not dragged it along for eons like most romcoms.

Dex-chan lover
@Lucca_R you might be right. I found this pic from a long time ago lol (semi nsfw)
lewd_paper_bag_kun.png

Fed-Kun's army
I LOVE THE COMMUNICATION. I LOVE THE ENERGY WE ARE CREATING HERE IN THE WORKSPACE. NOW THIS IS LIKE A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP! :meguupog:

Users who are viewing this thread