Kamibukuro-kun wa Koishiteru

Nei

Dex-chan lover
This cliffhanger gonna kill me for real. Still amazing manga, wasn't expecting much going into it but it's really fucking good!

Dex-chan lover
Okay this guys not a simp i seriously hate how people use simp to explain a decent guy, EVEN IN MANGA COMMENTS FUCK

Poor babies!! They were just kids then, of course they wouldnt know how to deal with that situation. I hope they sort things out soon!! As always I'm looking foward to the next update, thank you so much for translating this, Tritinia Scans!!

Guhh my heart! I can’t...they’re so adorable my heart is so filled with overflowing rainbows and sweetness!!!

I needa find me a paperbag-kun!!! 🥲❤️❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
Yay now we know why the paperbag is even a thing (Btw this manga is doing super well like HOLY SHIT only 13 chapters and it already has such a dedicated audience AND THE RATING!!) Damn hopefully we get more translations by teams that dont have their hands full

Dex-chan lover
Paper bag head reminds me of Ugly Bob.

Phillip: I've got an idea, why don't you put this paper bag over your head, Ugly Bob?

Terrance: Yes, if people can't see your face, they won't know how wretchedly ugly you are.

Ugly Bob: Really? Hey, thanks, you guys! Maybe now I can score with chicks!

Terrance: Sure you can, Ugly Bob! If they can't see how horribly disfigured you are, they'll want to sleep with you!

Users who are viewing this thread