Finally One chapter full of sh*t..🗿 If they needed a break, should have just skipped it🤝
SalvySaroj Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 3, 2023 Messages 2,915 Sep 26, 2024 #21 Finally One chapter full of sh*t..🗿 If they needed a break, should have just skipped it🤝
K Kgcsquad Double-page supporter Joined Apr 14, 2023 Messages 205 Oct 14, 2024 #22 Demon God Vidar gonna give MC Blessing Probably because losing follower and Jaldabaoth Rising is to dangerous
Demon God Vidar gonna give MC Blessing Probably because losing follower and Jaldabaoth Rising is to dangerous
K KinshinReaper Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 14, 2024 Messages 325 Nov 19, 2024 #23 I feel like this kind of stuff is way to fast and way to serious for what seemed like it was supposed to be a farmer mc. like, way to extreme.
I feel like this kind of stuff is way to fast and way to serious for what seemed like it was supposed to be a farmer mc. like, way to extreme.
Knighto Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 22, 2018 Messages 4,690 Dec 17, 2024 #24 I can't believe I would use this words buuuuut... this shit is so wack
PyroSamurai Fed-Kun's army Joined Dec 24, 2024 Messages 322 Feb 3, 2025 #25 I thought Vilan would never shut up. It was always "one more order". I was stuck in hell with a motormouth.
I thought Vilan would never shut up. It was always "one more order". I was stuck in hell with a motormouth.
L Lelouchezero Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 25, 2021 Messages 610 Jun 4, 2025 #26 Who knew demons could be Chuuni AF. "I am the Demon King of Darkness" -snerk- You know that's going to be his death line too. " But, but, I am the Demon King of Darkness!!!! How!?!?!"
Who knew demons could be Chuuni AF. "I am the Demon King of Darkness" -snerk- You know that's going to be his death line too. " But, but, I am the Demon King of Darkness!!!! How!?!?!"