Kamigami no Kago de Seisan Kakumei - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

Dex-chan lover
Still dislike when publishers release chapters in parts like this, especially when it's this short since we end up with releases like this where nothing really happens. Oh well, if it gives the artists a break then that's tolerable

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the Legend of Tadashi Ohno, King of the Frontier Zone; blessed by the Gods (well, Agriculture = 5 stars ; Blacksmithing = 1 star? ; and Hero = 1 star that makes up his 7 stars total)

May he and his Frontier Kingdom prosper because he has (some of) the Gods "on his side" "literally" and saw to his wedding, literally

:dogkek::aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
"a group of dwarves and cait siths came one after another!"
He doesn't even need to meet girls anymore and they come one after another, breeding power of the Seven-star Blessing of Agriculture is crazy powerful.

Dex-chan lover
Weird to see the king of fairies depicted as a dwarf.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Ah yeah, dwarf n elf, I forgot about their relationship for a moment...
XD...

Supporter
Since ARIA will always keep a special place in my heart, this is the picture that came to mind when "a group of cait sith" was mentioned:
GABrfJMW4AAG1fR.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the Legend of Tadashi Ohno, King of the Frontier Zone; blessed by the Gods (well, Agriculture = 5 stars ; Blacksmithing = 1 star? ; and Hero = 1 star that makes up his 7 stars total)

May he and his Frontier Kingdom prosper because he has (some of) the Gods "on his side" "literally" and saw to his wedding, literally

:dogkek::aquadrink:
He has nine stars in total, he has seven from agriculture, then one from hero, and one from blacksmithing. He is the only person in the world and potentially the history of the setting to have seven stars from a single god.

Dex-chan lover
It's a mythical figure that appears in several works, like shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream.
Ah, because of his name. Yes, I completely missed that.

But, on one hand, while it is a specific name in European culture, it isn't so much in eastern culture. I could easily see a world where the author simply searched Western Fantasy names, and picked one that sounded cool.
And, on the other, a quick Google search does, in fact, list dwarves as a type of fay. (Certainly not the king, but still)

Users who are viewing this thread