Kamigami no Kago de Seisan Kakumei - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

Dex-chan lover
He have a mission. First in a world full of war and poverty nobody cares about farming. So as the first isekai'd person to chose the agriculture god he has given full power. In the 1.2 chapter the agriculture god said that he will be the savior of the world. Remember the other isekai'd only received at most 5 starts that is the limit. MC received 7 stars from agriculture god and 1 star from hero's god and other from Blacksmith god. One of the god said that having seven stars could break the rule of the world. It was stated that this world was in poverty and scarcity and the more one is able to make food more peace it will bring. And its stated that even the demons kills and ate the elves. The food scarcity is fucking extreme.
Chapter 1.2, third panel, third (or second and a half) text box: "It seems Tadashi is the man who is to be the savior of the world after all." <- this is not a mission. He is not telling Tadashi to be "the savior" he is expressing his pleasure that Tadashi chose him.
While I certainly cannot say that it is proven, as no one objects to the Agriculture God's words, there is evidence for this. No one agrees that Tadashi is "the savior" and the God of Wisdom and the God of Heroes immediately object to the number of stars that Tadashi has, willfully (directly and intentionally), been given. They specifically state page 3, panel 3, text box 1.5: "The maximum number of blessings you can bestow on a human being is five stars." These two only give up after the Goddesses of Beginnings states on page 5, panel 3 that: "The first reincarnation to receive the blessing of agriculture is Tadashi Ohno." and "If the blessings don't involve combat, seven Stars won't cause too much havoc." She, nor anyone else, even implies that he is "the savior."
So not only is he never told that he has a mission (only very briefly referred to as "the man who is to be the savior of the world" one-sidedly by the God who has never been chosen before), the other Gods initially object to him even receiving as much power as he is by the God of Agriculture. None of the other deities agree he is "the savior" and the God of Agriculture has to lay on the ground and beg for even a single star blessing from the others, except the God of Blacksmithing, who agrees to give two if he builds a shrine. Etc.

No. In fact, in researching my response, my original question was answered. On page 7, panel 5, the God of Heroes basically says "A God would seek to monopolize the incarnations of those with strong souls in order to increase his own divine power."
So, the reason this entire process exists IS to gain something in return: an increase in their divine power.

tldr: ONLY the God of Agriculture said he would be the savior. No other God or Goddess confirmed it. Two objected to the number of blessings, only agreeing after the Goddesses of Beginnings said it would be fine. They only gave him more (blessings, etc) when the God of Agriculture begged, or because they specifically got something in return, not because he has a mission, none of them agree he is "the savior."

Dex-chan lover
well you're not wrong, in WN there some explanation but yeah like what you said, that princess only useful in frontline other than that she useless
She might be useless in other fields, but I wouldn't be so dismissive of her. Having a competent military leader can be worth more than ten competent diplomats. Reason being: You can plead all you want with another country's leaders. But they're guaranteed to listen to you if you have that one person leading your armies who can grab them by the metaphorical balls and go, "LISTEN UP YOU LITTLE SHIT..."

Dex-chan lover
She might be useless in other fields, but I wouldn't be so dismissive of her. Having a competent military leader can be worth more than ten competent diplomats. Reason being: You can plead all you want with another country's leaders. But they're guaranteed to listen to you if you have that one person leading your armies who can grab them by the metaphorical balls and go, "LISTEN UP YOU LITTLE SHIT..."
when i say frontline i mean she only useful as "soldier" not even general, as soldier she unmatched that way she easily conquer elf island but when faced with stronger force (ie demon armies) she rather useless since in demon many can rival her in strength, even when that advisor of her gave advice to be caution she relied to much on her blessing and blind at war situation as whole

Users who are viewing this thread