Kamigami no Kago de Seisan Kakumei - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

Dex-chan lover
Well, the Duchess seems to be drawn with the same open-mouthed expression a lot. Amusing.

She's still cute, though. Blonde Ojous hit me hard.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I dunno if the Duchy would go to war against you if they already at war with the demons . I mea seems kinda like not a great idea

Dex-chan lover
So, it took me about 28 chapters (or 10.2 chapter parts) to realize this.
He is "invited" to reincarnate into another world, he is told, because he has a pure heart and a pure soul... He is given the option to gain a blessing from any deity of his choosing...
But what do the deities gain from all of this?
The Agriculture God is overwhelmingly moved by being chosen for the first time, but this all implies that a "significant" number of other people of "pure heart" and "pure soul" have already been brought over and reincarnated into the other world.

Seriously... What do they gain from this transaction. The only (clearly) rare thing about the MC is that they chose the Agriculture God... There isn't anything remarkable about him otherwise, and, so far as I could tell, he wasn't given a "mission" of any kind...
I'm actually a little creeped out now... What are they using him for?

Dex-chan lover
Well, the Duchess seems to be drawn with the same open-mouthed expression a lot. Amusing.

She's still cute, though. Blonde Ojous hit me hard.
Wanna bet if she was in front of you she'd hit you harder?:dogkek:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lots of slice-of-life isekai stories is more or less like that though, with the god(s) being extremely charitable towards MC for insignificant or even ridiculous reason(s).

I dunno if the Duchy would go to war against you if they already at war with the demons . I mea seems kinda like not a great idea
The Duchess in on the cover, so I think she will eventually become allies (read: part of MC's harem) rather than enemies.

Dex-chan lover
He is "invited" to reincarnate into another world, he is told, because he has a pure heart and a pure soul... He is given the option to gain a blessing from any deity of his choosing...
The Agriculture God is overwhelmingly moved by being chosen for the first time, but this all implies that a "significant" number of other people of "pure heart" and "pure soul" have already been brought over and reincarnated into the other world.

Seriously... What do they gain from this transaction. The only (clearly) rare thing about the MC is that they chose the Agriculture God... There isn't anything remarkable about him otherwise, and, so far as I could tell, he wasn't given a "mission" of any kind...
Spoiler Spolier
Based on mtl of webnovel, there is another evil god, not the demon god .The gods also live off faith to a point the demon god became weak when the demon realm usurper(a evil god worshiper) ban other god's worship. They can have nourishment from his faith. In the first chapters this was mention when the blacksmith god told him his price for blessing which is an altar and offering.

Notice they are reluctant in giving blessing? well the reason for that is blessing cannot be returned or revoked . They basically chose him cause they think it is unlikely for him to abuse it and give them genuine and potent faith as he is more likely grateful and sincere . Basically, purity equal potency . They have noted that his magic is abnormally strong and said that purest of wish can create miracles so his faith is very potent.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Citizens leaving in droves ? sound like a case of actual skill issue to me, you have to be really shit at ruling if the citizens are willing to take a potentially deadly trip just to escape your rule.
well you're not wrong, in WN there some explanation but yeah like what you said, that princess only useful in frontline other than that she useless

Dex-chan lover

Faith most likely, they clearly are exited to give the blessings, they give a portion of power, and it shows a reward for faith, which they likely are sustained on. Its pretty much a sponsorship.

Dex-chan lover
did i miss it, or had humans been integrated into the dwarven village easily in that little panel. so far we only encountered demi-humans and other races, but suddenly a human village populated as well?

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler Spolier
Based on mtl of webnovel, there is another evil god, not the demon god .The gods also live off faith to a point the demon god became weak when the demon realm usurper(a evil god worshiper) ban other god's worship. They can have nourishment from his faith. In the first chapters this was mention when the blacksmith god told him his price for blessing which is an altar and offering.

Notice they are reluctant in giving blessing? well the reason for that is blessing cannot be returned or revoked . They basically chose him cause they think it is unlikely for him to abuse it and give them genuine and potent faith as he is more likely grateful and sincere . Basically, purity equal potency . They have noted that his magic is abnormally strong and said that purest of wish can create miracles so his faith is very potent.
Thank you. I had missed that part with the blacksmith god.
Basically, the same thing as the gods in Death March. <-This doesn't warrant a spoiler.

Citizens leaving in droves ? sound like a case of actual skill issue to me, you have to be really shit at ruling if the citizens are willing to take a potentially deadly trip just to escape your rule.
But it is real shit. They just live to work and pay taxes. Humans are already like that, the kingdom just conquered the elves and made the same.

He have a mission. First in a world full of war and poverty nobody cares about farming. So as the first isekai'd person to chose the agriculture god he has given full power. In the 1.2 chapter the agriculture god said that he will be the savior of the world. Remember the other isekai'd only received at most 5 starts that is the limit. MC received 7 stars from agriculture god and 1 star from hero's god and other from Blacksmith god. One of the god said that having seven stars could break the rule of the world. It was stated that this world was in poverty and scarcity and the more one is able to make food more peace it will bring. And its stated that even the demons kills and ate the elves. The food scarcity is fucking extreme.
The Duchess in on the cover, so I think she will eventually become allies
Not exaclty

did i miss it, or had humans been integrated into the dwarven village easily in that little panel. so far we only encountered demi-humans and other races, but suddenly a human village populated as well?
not exactly
Most are elves and beastman. Some humans that also came and made a small village. They will talk some with the King later about the taxes. And even some of them are demons infiltrated between the humans to probe the status of the country

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread