Kamigami no Kago de Seisan Kakumei - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.2

Dex-chan lover
Wow. This girl is amazing.
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
An elite military force is wiped out by a new unseen country that popped out of a harsh, unforgiving wasteland:

"Ah yes, you have two options, lose all your subjects that we abused into immigrating to your country or become our slaves vassal state even though you already know how we treat our subjects. Btw you have no other options (y)"

I can see why Mr. advisor man guy is worried.
in fact since the king is bedridden by sickness that advisor guy is only one with decent head above his shoulder since the princess is meathead and other minister more or less same, you can understand how he always get headache with how his country might end up here lol

Supporter
the cover art is a spoiler in a way (?)
They can be, sure. In a more plot-driven story like this it might highlight key characters or a pivotal moment from the chapters it contains. Other simpler works might just rotate use of the ensemble cast in a basic art work.

Dex-chan lover
Quick check at the WN and...
well, that was also an option I guess
What do you mean? Will she join the harem?
But considering that this is typical japanese isekai, the chance is like 50:50
Unless you provide further spoiler....

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

Lessee;
Nobility- check
Military- check
Assumes she is supreme because she's royalty and "strong"- big check

If I had to guess, she is gonna invade and then get utterly spanked by the MC - but in a non-lethal way that proves he is merciful and mighty, which will make her big meaty heart all gooey for him. Not likely a proper harem member, but trying to hook up with him from then on. (Comedy!)

Dex-chan lover
What a genius! Antagonize the person with highest star rating in history that able to vaporize your elite troop with cows, chicken and some unorganized troop of beastman. She didn't even guess that he might have other card on his sleeve. It'll be a shame to have that 10k-ish troops reduced to scrap by MC and she no longer have any power to stop the demon king

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Seems like she will choose the wrong choice, + didnt gather intel enough n move heavily on her feeling...
:worry:

Aggregator gang
Author didn't knew to write good politics story for sure.

Cuz if author knew how. It should be better than this crybaby tantrum shit. You elite squad just got wipe. If that not a problem than your country is on the way to fall down to the ground.

Dex-chan lover
Author didn't knew to write good politics story for sure.

Cuz if author knew how. It should be better than this crybaby tantrum shit. You elite squad just got wipe. If that not a problem than your country is on the way to fall down to the ground.
i think its more possible that the Author write her dumb on purpose to show that she is indeed incapable, this has been shown over and over since a couple of chapter back that she is stubborn af, doesnt want to listen to counsel of a more experienced individual, doesnt want to be seen as a kid ( which show she is still immature), willing to loose known looter/murderer on a, basically, refugee camp.

Fed-Kun's army
My preditions are as follows, I have not read the WN so take it with a pinch of salt.

Her army she immediately attacks with gets humiliated and she's captured.
Adviser surrenders and through discussion the MC learns of the true rulers illness and sends him backwith some super cure.
He comes to negotiate properly/thank MC, captured daughter whom has beed a massive pain in the rear is then either disinherated/forced to stay to learn a lesson/ married to MC politically and thus we suffer her in the harem.

Part of this assumes the brats father is a halfway decent ruler, but as this was advertised as a 'slow life' series, I don't expect long term war and political conflicts, just a series of short term ones.

Dex-chan lover
i think its more possible that the Author write her dumb on purpose to show that she is indeed incapable, this has been shown over and over since a couple of chapter back that she is stubborn af, doesnt want to listen to counsel of a more experienced individual, doesnt want to be seen as a kid ( which show she is still immature), willing to loose known looter/murderer on a, basically, refugee camp.
Yeah, it's definitely on purpose, she's typical noble who think she's always right and know better than everyone else, and when she can't get her way with words she sends soldiers to use force.
Really, there was people like that in real life.

Worst part is that she seemingly will join the good guys, no idea if the harem, but she seemingly survives going by the covers, she's literally directly responsible for massive amount of suffering and even death, since it was all due to her orders, but since she didn't kill with her own hands + is stupid, she gets a slap in the wrist? Man, fuck that :angery:

Typical japanese writers, everything is forgiven because the character is hot and will become new waifu / husbando.

Users who are viewing this thread