Kamigami no Kago de Seisan Kakumei - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.3

Dex-chan lover
Their fucking around was quite short, but now they find out.

She sent a genocidal generic face platoon just because she doesn't feel like understanding the situation? I do not care if the author writes a huge arc to try to copium the readers into forgiving her, this commander is a bitch in my book now
Either that, or really, really incompetent.

Dex-chan lover
“Colonialize and plunder”, a great reenactment of human history indeed.

(Arguably since the beginning of the series since everyone who run away to MC’s place did get subjugated by the humans)

Dex-chan lover
Rather than the stupidity of sending this guy. Let's talk about keeping the guy who apparently committed war-crimes even by this country's standards in a leadership position of any capacity. If they really wanted to use him for this it should taken a visit to the prison and a deal being stuck to release him if he helps as opposed to him being allowed to just barge into the commander's office

Dex-chan lover
I shove every goodwill that I had on her to a fricking landfill. she immediately choose to destroy anything that bugs her. it's no wonder she kept a mass murderer on her vital ranks. any chance author decided to add this bitch on harem would be the time i dropped this

Supporter
Rather than the stupidity of sending this guy. Let's talk about keeping the guy who apparently committed war-crimes even by this country's standards in a leadership position of any capacity. If they really wanted to use him for this it should taken a visit to the prison and a deal being stuck to release him if he helps as opposed to him being allowed to just barge into the commander's office
I shove every goodwill that I had on her to a fricking landfill. she immediately choose to destroy anything that bugs her. it's no wonder she kept a mass murderer on her vital ranks. any chance author decided to add this bitch on harem would be the time i dropped this
Also that he's apparently very good at just...hanging around...so that any time an opportunity to commit more war crimes comes up, he's there to offer his services!

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, Tadashi gonna be typical "killing is baaad" wimp japanese protagonist isn't he? Even though Erin said the dude literally wiped out her village and killed her friends, fucking Japan man :facepalm:

Imagine you and your soldiers get annihilated by dog girls in swimsuit :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Keep in mind, this is coming from a country who's first choice when they discover their tax-paying, resource gathering "citizens" have been emigrating en masse to an upstart country is to go and ransack said country and "bring them back home" so they can pay taxes and gather resources again.

It's like, "AH, GREETINGSS KOMRADES! IT IS I! SOVIETSKY RUSSIA!"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

Kind of stupid, if the guy is this strong send it to the front and not let him attack some villages …

Dex-chan lover
Sigh
Y'know, I truely enjoy the fact that manga has become popular enough that you never run out of things to read. But it's aggravating that so much of it is mindless brain rot like this.

The "Dutchess is so incompetent that one wonders how the country at large is still functional. The fact they employ such immoral idiots is another strike against the continuation of their government, and I have no words to describe that most of their workforce just walked away in just a few short months....

Brain rot

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, Tadashi gonna be typical "killing is baaad" wimp japanese protagonist isn't he? Even though Erin said the dude literally wiped out her village and killed her friends, fucking Japan man :facepalm:

Imagine you and your soldiers get annihilated by dog girls in swimsuit :dogkek:
Firstly, he didn't get to finish his sentence so he might not have been saying to not "kill" them (perhaps "don't attack without backup?) but your assumption is most likely correct.
Secondly, if he was going to tell them to "not kill" then the one thing that you have to remember is that this is written by Japanese for Japanese, so it only makes sense that they will follow Japanese cultural trends. It's the ones that don't that are the exceptions; the odd ones.

Dex-chan lover
Firstly, he didn't get to finish his sentence so he might not have been saying to not "kill" them (perhaps "don't attack without backup?) but your assumption is most likely correct.
You know what, from the wording maybe he really was gonna say without backup or something, who knows.

Secondly, if he was going to tell them to "not kill" then the one thing that you have to remember is that this is written by Japanese for Japanese, so it only makes sense that they will follow Japanese cultural trends. It's the ones that don't that are the exceptions; the odd ones.
Not necessarily, there's countless isekai and manga in general where protagonist kills without any issue, so rather than cultural trend I suspect it's more due to the intended consumers.
Maybe most slice of life isekai are consumed by guys who just want a somewhat chill carefree harem, so protagonist is always bland and nice for easier self insert, you know, spineless guys who don't have courage to do shit, so protagonist is always unreasonably spineless and nice too.

Users who are viewing this thread