Kamigami no Kago de Seisan Kakumei - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
Odin when she keeps demanding to continue:

giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
At least it collapsed faster than a house of cards.
Literally they saw, arrived, and got conquered (whatever the Latin equivalent is). :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
This princesses stupidity is really making me want to drop this because like how dumb can you be. Worse yet is because she's on the cover there is a high chance shes a main stay.
In the words of Jessica Rabbit, "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way" in other words, don't blame the character for how stupid they act, blame the author and or Mangaka. For they are the one that have utterly fucked this idiot in the head and made her spew nothing but incompetent bullshit.
If your commander doesn't have the ability to look around her on the battlefield, your country is as good as gone. How have the demon army not defeated them already?
Same vane as above. Yes the character's actions are utterly insane, but it is the author who is truely forcing their antagonist to commit such asinine actions while spewing idiocy and nonsense.
Thanks for the chapter!

Because of SOL vibe of this manga, Tadashi is just going to be like, "just apologize, and don't come back" or some shit. Then, she'll fall in love (tsundere) and wish to stay.:angery:
NGL, I'm wanting the MC to strip her of rank and exile her to the island her military forces raped, butchered and pillaged. Just make her eek out a life on a barren farm.

Dex-chan lover
Please don't make it into "Apparently she Got Brainwashed, that's why she became stupi" kind of plot
I'm hoping they just go the same route that the other "MC(saint Kaidan) farms a desolate land with his powers while talking to gods" manga did with the princess of the nation they warred with, where she doesn't get any romantic interests and instead she just gets to be a girlfailure on the sidelines, used to comedic effect as she tries to come to grips with how useless she actually is.

No redemption, no excuses, just relegate her to a side character slot and move on. Of course, this one's a harem manga, and that one wasn't, so it's a lot more likely this one decides to stick her in his harem eventually anyway.

Dex-chan lover
If your commander doesn't have the ability to look around her on the battlefield, your country is as good as gone. How have the demon army not defeated them already?
Maybe because they didn't attack yet? :huh:

Rejoice! I checked the raw, and in the chapter 13 the story will move to the next arc (demons' attack), where MC will get a bunch of new girls. The idiot girl will be gone and not be seen even at chapter 15.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread