Kamigami no Kago de Seisan Kakumei - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.3

Dex-chan lover
Overly merciful MC. Classic. Stupid.
At least this time, he got some guarantee that the opposite party will behave.
Magic vows on a deity's name magically solving everything. That's way too easy to my taste.
This leaves nearly no room for actual human doubt and distrust after such a one-sided aggression, so character development is forced rather than earned.

Dex-chan lover
Overly merciful MC. Classic. Stupid.
At least this time, he got some guarantee that the opposite party will behave.
Magic vows on a deity's name magically solving everything. That's way too easy to my taste.
This leaves nearly no room for actual human doubt and distrust after such a one-sided aggression, so character development is forced rather than earned.
The author had made Matilda so dislikeable so they need some way to ensure her survival, however forced it might be.
...god, I really hope the author wouldn't put that idiot princess in MC's harem.
:worry:
...I'm okay with the butler.

Supporter
I feel like the first word is gonna be a thought bubble that says “…not”
Stuffs just ramping up
He’s going to gain renown for his IMMEDIATE destruction of their army (despite its idiot commander it seems they were of some renown)
And be known for the mercy he showed

Things are gonna get buuuuuusy

Dex-chan lover
Peace, he said. That'll depend on whether the Kingdom is run by people like Odin, or if there're more like Matilda.
Not a direct response to your post but I can't help but mention that after reading this chapter I had the same expression as your avatar.

P.s. As a response though: The duchy also employed the kill squad they sent earlier, so under normal circumstances I wouldn't be very optimistic, knowing the kind of story this is though, I am sure that were the only people in the entire country that could have been labeled as morally questionable.

Last edited:
Supporter
Alright, now that we got that foolishness out of the way, we can get back to other less serious antics.

Dex-chan lover
If he really had that duty then he should have done something to stop her before it reached that point. I mean, yeah the power of the MC's own abilities and his girls is otherworldly and crushed their side immediately but if he actually was given that duty then he shouldn't have let half of their military force be slain one-sidedly.

Now time to give the girl to MC as a peace offering as well.

Supporter
The cover for the manga still has that idiot on it, i hope we get Vol 4 cover soon

Dex-chan lover
As much as I see the lil’ “princess” irredeemable, pragmatically speaking it’s best to keep the leader that has unconditionally surrendered alive. After all who is gonna keep the terms but that very leader. Plus, offing them would build resentment.

Domestically, taking responsibility for losing half the troops you bring, losing territories, among others is probably much more painful.

What the MC shouldn’t do is to take her in and instead let her face the brunt of the fallout of her own making (though based on the cover this didn’t happen).

Dex-chan lover
I don't actually mind if he killed her... And pls don't let her join tadashi's harem at some point

Dex-chan lover
I feel very 50/50 with this, like on one hand there’s the magical contract of peace with everyone getting their land back. But, on the other hand I dislike how neatly this was wrapped up in a pretty little spotless bow.

Users who are viewing this thread