Kamigami no Kago de Seisan Kakumei - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.2

Dex-chan lover
Gentle baby making seggs with main wife hard-core threesom honeymoon seggs with new wives hell yea

Supporter
Gonna be honest i was making a joke about the oversupply of isekai on the market.
I mean, that works too, sure...

But then I looked back at the start of the series and he really was kidnapped away from, for lack of a better word, Earthrealm, to an entirely different domain without any chance to even consider going back.

Also, saying "a lot of transmigrators" now goes at odds with Kronos saying in chapter 1 that over "tens of thousands of years," Tadashi is number 2024. Makes it feel like the actual probability of more than one, let alone one, transmigrator at any given time in the history of the world is incredibly small.

Dex-chan lover
Tadashi almost rivals Village Chief.
Not. Even. Close. by a long Shot.
589ca73a76457b015f3e818cf65e836fd47540b0.jpg
This. Village chief has sexed up an entire village of elves AND dark elves, at least 4 angels (possibly more), two vampires, two dragons, five demon girls, a squad of oni maids, and one beast girl (and this is only because the rest are too young). And we don't even know if the harpy, lamia, minotarus, centaurs and tree folk have joined in the fun.
Well,he did have a head start by being reverse gang-raped by horny eleves so...

Dex-chan lover
Well,he did have a head start by being reverse gang-raped by horny eleves so...
Which was brought to the village by his previous two wives, who he raped before, because theirs bodies cant keep up with Village Chief. Flow of events: meet Loo (vampire), do the deed to the point of mind break, she, to ensure wasn't attacked during the day, keep herself in form of a child, meet angel, Loo "request" help from her (mortal enemy) to deal with mc, it's still not enough so they decided to enlist man-eater elves. He got what he asked for.

Dex-chan lover
Which was brought to the village by his previous two wives, who he raped before, because theirs bodies cant keep up with Village Chief. Flow of events: meet Loo (vampire), do the deed to the point of mind break, she, to ensure wasn't attacked during the day, keep herself in form of a child, meet angel, Loo "request" help from her (mortal enemy) to deal with mc, it's still not enough so they decided to enlist man-eater elves. He got what he asked for.
Wot? He didnt rape Ru (Tia is debateable since Ru dragged her in)

Dex-chan lover
Well at least this won't end like road to kingdom.

WAAAAAAH, I WANTED TO FUCK MY MOM AND SISTER SO NOW YOU HAVE TO DIE FATHER!. What an ntr butt fuck fest that piece of shit turned out to be.
Scuse me what, can i have detailed spoilers. Cause what you wrote makes me wanna drop that series.

Dex-chan lover
Scuse me what, can i have detailed spoilers. Cause what you wrote makes me wanna drop that series.
Aegir's eldest son murders him because he's lusting after his own mother and sister. He wanted to kill Aegir before he impregnates his own sister because he wants to do that himself, jokes on him because Aegir already been there done that. it was all a setup by the vampire from the beginning.. Ruu then goes to the spot where Aegir was killed and slits her throat and dies. The vampire feeling somewhat bad for what she's done turns Aegir and Ruu into vampires and they fuck off into the sunset together.

Dex-chan lover
Wot? He didnt rape Ru (Tia is debateable since Ru dragged her in)
:thonk: Maybe. Considering it's japanese mc. But. Chapter 23 where we introduced to her (actually in 22👓) called "Savage" and how it ended up... Chapter 24 we are tolled she changed up addressing to him from "Savage, Erotic Beast, Bastard, Village Chief, and now Husband". I am sure it's was all not entirely consensual and or experience wasn't entirely pleasant either.
What your though?

Dex-chan lover
Aegir's eldest son murders him because he's lusting after his own mother and sister. He wanted to kill Aegir before he impregnates his own sister because he wants to do that himself, jokes on him because Aegir already been there done that. it was all a setup by the vampire from the beginning.. Ruu then goes to the spot where Aegir was killed and slits her throat and dies. The vampire feeling somewhat bad for what she's done turns Aegir and Ruu into vampires and they fuck off into the sunset together.
Thanks for the heads up, thats gonna be a hard pass for me. Enjoyed the wish fullfilment but guess ill leave that for ck2 or modded bannerlord.

Dex-chan lover
:thonk: Maybe. Considering it's japanese mc. But. Chapter 23 where we introduced to her (actually in 22👓) called "Savage" and how it ended up... Chapter 24 we are tolled she changed up addressing to him from "Savage, Erotic Beast, Bastard, Village Chief, and now Husband". I am sure it's was all not entirely consensual and or experience wasn't entirely pleasant either.
What your though?
My read is that she enjoyed it more than she expected but is just too embarassed to admit it, because there are almost no bad sex portrated in media

Dex-chan lover
What your though?
He doesn't get tired nor does his soldier. Looking at his personality, I seriously doubt he raped her but from the chapter end it's definitely possible that he pushed her into it. The one thing the anime did better was he proposed to her and the sex came afterwards, rather than a few (incriminating) words and then skip to a few days later. The next chapter she does say she was proposed to but we don't know the order of events. Her calling him those things are most likely due to his infinite stamina and high sex drive. My verdict: Highly unlikely that he raped her, otherwise why would she not only stay with him but even accept his proposal. But it definitely wasn't 100% consensual at first (from how the manga frames it).

Btw, she appears in chapter 9 and says those things about him in chapter 10. I'm not sure where you read the early chapters for it to be 22-24.

Tia though can definitely be considered forced consent at the least.

Dex-chan lover
Btw, she appears in chapter 9 and says those things about him in chapter 10. I'm not sure where you read the early chapters for it to be 22-24.
Funny question. Sorry if i sound rude but do you remember tag "adaptation", there is your answer. Some work (manga) have been born from novels, games or movies (as a type of extended/supplementary material). Some of them usually having special links to NovelUpdates on the pages above names in alternative languages. In case our discussion there WN (Web Novel) that actively translated. Chapters 23 and 24 of WN roughly equivalent of chapters 9 and 10 of manga.
Yeah i probably should have mention it in original post.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmmmmm this guy probably got a healthy body as blessing from one of the gods.
Otherwise he would dry up and die.

Users who are viewing this thread