Kamige tte Souiu Koto desu ka

Fed-Kun's army
I'm still a bit upset that mimi mix was so short, but this is a reasonable substitute.
Art is cute, girls are gay, tiddies are fat, flatties are flat.

Group Leader
June 26!

W2f4xzA.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Even though I really love his art and characters, I still don't like his story. I mean, why it has to end sooooooo soon!

Dex-chan lover
Me thinking that Hirose-sensei don't know how to handle a main pairing so she put a lot of characters so she can make progress with the others characters. If Anna and Mei are suposs to be the endgame then it doesn't really show that much.Not that they interact but beside the love hotel part then it's hard to see real love between them. Last chapater at the hospring push even more into the President/Mei ship than anything.

CTD

extremely wholesome and borderline lewd but its still a great read. would recommend 10/10

CTD

extremely wholesome and borderline lewd but its still a great read. would recommend 10/10

Damn I want this to get serie
Wait
If it is a serie
Forgot what I said

Dex-chan lover
The dog was the only male drawn in this entire series... Amazing level of dedication

It's shameless...

...I really liked it. The afterword made it even better.
I feel like I should say it was too short but it wasn't. 14 Chapters and every single one was meaty and took me quite some time to finish. Ending doesn't suck...

Seriously I'm struggling to get a good review out. It was great, ok?

Was eh. Maybe like a 7. Hirose always has a strong start of a story, kind flounders through the middle part, and then just abruptly decides on an ending. Anna gets together with Mei but Anna had shiptease with literally all the characters, and the other characters all had shiptease with each other as well. You could say there was hints of the final two pairings but you could also say that about anybody ending up with any body as well.

Much like Mimi Mix, where the character tries to get her ears under control and then just kinda does out of nowhere at the end with zero buildup, the whole "Anna working with the kamis to become one" just gets completely dropped without a mention and the author note going "well she was based on me so doing it would be arrogant" which seems like a cheap cop-out since that was Anna's driving narrative throughout the series.. So the overall plot gets completely dropped without even an in story mention, and we get two of the gods revealing they had made the game to merge their heavens which they do....and literally nothing changes. There's a like 4 page "We're disbanding the company!" that gets instantly and then the two pairings happen. Roll credits.

It's still good fluffy yuri, but until Hirose can figure out how to storyboard a coherent plot and follow through on it they should really just stick to slice of life stuff without any overarching plots. Which sucks a lot, cause there are usually some really interesting ideas but they never get followed through on in a satisfying way.

Users who are viewing this thread