Kamigoroshi no Maou Saijyaku Shuzoku ni Tensei shi Shijyou Saikyou ni naru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I agree with Hairam. There is no point in feudal lords and knights who don't do battle.
Especially in feudal lords who fail to set watches so much, that a giant orc like that one can just walk into town.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is one of the few manga I've seen where it's not the humans that are the "super flawed oppressive race". They also established the whole "there's good and bad to every group" rather quickly, but I wonder if the author will avoid the trap of making every important character not in the MCs posse an a-hole (unless they are a lady, then they are misunderstood).

Group Leader
I don't find anything interesting about this manga. Everything from this manga such as story, characters and dialogue feels half-cooked.

Dex-chan lover
I don't find anything interesting about this manga. Everything from this manga such as story, characters and dialogue feels half-cooked.
Gotta be honest too, the concept itself is very fine but the story so far doesnt lead to anything except the mystery of sylphie, although isk if thatll change in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Realm Scans hasn't translated anything from this series in months...
And I can't find any raws of this series after chapter 7.3 either. I wonder if it was axed ?

Group Leader
Gotta be honest too, the concept itself is very fine but the story so far doesnt lead to anything except the mystery of sylphie, although isk if thatll change in the future.

Yes, the concept itself is interesting but the execution is reaaally mediocre. It's like a manga written by someone who doesn't know how to write an interesting story. It felt empty, I didn't even feel anything from the fight earlier.

Dex-chan lover
Is that Draenor Orc from Warcraft? 😂
Thought the same thing. The facial proportions especially reminded me of the WoD intro cinematic. I wonder if it's just a coincidence or if the artist is a fan.

Users who are viewing this thread