Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Supporter
Thanks for the chapters. The quality was really high, something I didn't expect hahaha. And thank you, again, for all your efforts.

Group Leader
Uploader here :)
Thanks for the kind words everyone! I was genuinely expecting a far more critical reception of the work but im glad to see enough people thought it was alright 😅, i plan on starting the next chapter as soon as i have some more free time, hopefully within the next few days but i'll have to wait and see 👍
We have already translated the next chapter. In truth, we wanted to start with the sixth, but we saw that someone had already translated it, so we immediately proceeded to the seventh. Since we already have cleaned pages up to chapter 37 and we only need to translate and typeset, we are ready to continue!
Usually I translate from japanese into russian, but in this case I want to share this story with you as well (and was lucky, bcs found people who can translate in for you) :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Poor Mitama, MC should handle her with more care, if she not a god, this is literally child abuse and child labor.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how they are generating the electricity needed for running the lights and all that

Dex-chan lover
Page 19
How does she know about night time outfits? Plus won't that entice the drunkards to grab on her sister like what happened in Ch3

Users who are viewing this thread