Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The story of exceeding 10000 believers in another world

Dex-chan lover
@Drowdaro
is this page mistranslated? https://mangadex.org/chapter/491c4907-d44f-4fd4-8b0d-898461b22d5a/24
shouldn't it be: her (mitama)'s emotions are so much easier to understand than archons?
I understand the context of the translation, but it looks like the exact opposite of what the image shows, did I miss some previous foreshadowing that Mitama is hard to understand? because it looks like Mitama is easy to understand.
No. With Atar, Loki and Dakini, Yukito understands why they acted the way they acted, there are reasons and emotions behind their actions, and so he can control or at least attempt to manage their course of action and make them work for him. He can't comprehend Mitama, the only reason she is working for him is just because.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not the one who did the translation. I'm just a fellow translator who happens to have the raws for this manga. I am too busy with work to translate manga nowadays.
Ahh understandable. Getting a good work life balance is tough

Users who are viewing this thread