Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - The story of an incompetent God's survival strategy in another world

Dex-chan lover
out of context scene.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
Great, another pervert…
Also secretly just one of those asian old ladies that just had her body shrink from oldness.

The scene of Yukito going beast mode was quite amazing, it’s cool that he keeps in mind that all the archons are very much killable.

She’s probably half true about knowing stuff from the past, but I doubt she knows he’s a time traveler, right?

Dex-chan lover
Page 10. Shibukawa also has the habit of stomping people once they are on the ground.

yaMuIaZ.png

Both are also old sick fucks who enjoy beating up (beating off for Gaia I guess) younger people.
About page 17. This is more about the translation of "柱" in this kind of context.
私は アルコーンの一柱 ガイア
I think "柱" here is used as the unit of counting for Kami, as in I am Gaia, one (hashira) of the Archons.

Dex-chan lover
Page 10. Shibukawa also has the habit of stomping people once they are on the ground.

yaMuIaZ.png

Both are also old sick fucks who enjoy beating up (beating off for Gaia I guess) younger people.
About page 17. This is more about the translation of "柱" in this kind of context.

I think "柱" here is used as the unit of counting for Kami, as in I am Gaia, one (hashira) of the Archons.
柱 -> counter, agreed. I went with pillar because I wanted some sort of emphasis. Should've just put it as a note instead XD

Dex-chan lover
Great, as if one pedo wasn't enough. Now there's two of them, and one of them is dangerous in another sense. :/

Dex-chan lover
I wholeheartedly agree with Gaia, touching children is indeed the best

Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread