Kamisama Dolls - Vol. 12 Ch. 72 - A Place to Call Home

Took me long enough to finish this. Great story and I'm gonna miss the characters. Kyouhei being stuck in the past is a bit disheartening and Aki got off light. Death is easy, living is hard.

Dex-chan lover
Great series, great read. I honestly tired of modern villain trope where they need to 'die miserably', so this is great refreshment.

I loved the face expressions especially of utao, the expressions were other worldly. Kinda draws like the biscuit hammer author and the stories are similar. Always can enjoy a story like this, a plot that doest waver, an experience that doesn’t stop and has every character involved untill the end. With no stone found left unturned. Alas it is not perfect, felt as a lot of it was not needed like that girl whose name escapes me “helping” Aki constantly. Her side of the story brung nothing and was quite annoying to follow up on as she was pushed onto us since the start, with nothing being added to the story till the end even though it focused on her more than some the seki. Pleasant experience not perfect being generous an 8/10.

Users who are viewing this thread