Kamisama ni Kago Futari-bun Moraimashita - Ch. 8

Its all over the place,i dont even know which panel is the storyline

I’ve read this chapter twice already and still have no clue what was supposed to have been happening.

the context, and the artwork is as confuse as when you try to figure out what your crush is thinking

Dex-chan lover
Reads the stats from last chapter, compares to this chapter ...comprehension aside, at least we can safely say he'll curb stomp that wannabe other hero...

Dex-chan lover
man the art and story are all over the place like the leftovers of a kid who played with a hand grenade.

Double-page supporter
Somehow I feel like this manga story can be more interesting if weren't because this mangaka (again) who's drawing it.

I know I shouldn't be uptight and picky as I don't even have the talent for drawing but heck, although the mangaka seems have a plenty list of manga that had been drawn, none of them have a good quality to bring interest to us as the reader.

Dex-chan lover
it feels like this chapter was drawn by a shitty chinese manhua artist

Aggregator gang
This was a very very bad chapter. Artwork, translation, story... I don't know which one to blame. All?

Double-page supporter
The pacing on this one seemed bad, I also kept getting thrown by the already established relationships, half the time it felt like they weren’t close with one another at all lol

Users who are viewing this thread