Kamisama ni Kago Futari-bun Moraimashita - Ch. 7

Contributor
I'm heading to the hospital. Anyone have a broken neck from the whiplash?

Double-page supporter
Kana is best girl, Fubuki seems not only stupider but a potential yandere. No, just no.😑 MC and Idiot-kun could not exist and I'd be happy. I'm not into yuri but I would totally read this if it was, it would make a much, much better isekai story than what I fear this is going to be. I'll keep reading for Kana, but also it would be nice to see the face slap moment when the Idiot realizes the God revoked his blessing due to him being an asshat.

Double-page supporter
@SilverSeagleLive Well, it doesn't work so far...
I doubt the more-than-one sub-abilities related to the one ability he wished for is gonna work...

Edit: It's a shame he is the one with listening ability, it could've been used to overhear summoners' schemes...
But dude ruined it all and exposed that one gold ability of his...

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I would have liked a point of view of the girls... With side chapters showing off glimpses of him...
Also that yandere...

Dex-chan lover
And I kinda wanna drop it right here because the dick gets to keep his blessing, and doesn't get immediately punished for what he did. I'm sorry but, he deserves hell

No he doesnt have a blessing and that is probably like a Multiplier and protection to help people be able to survive and help his world

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna
If i'm being honest, it's likely that plunder doesn't actually work like he thinks it does, the name of the curse being "careless retribution" makes me think as soon as he tries to use it, the skill just automatically activates on him and makes him suffer the consequences of using it, remember he can't use it right now, this is also if he can just copy skills or if he actively steals them, if it's a copy then it probably has side effects to use, personally i think he lost the skill but we'll see.
It's also worth remembering that god essentially abandoned that guy there while the mc and the 2 girls he wants to return home if they so wish as they are "good examples of humanity" or something like that.

I'd say the big risk factor here is the king and princess, who i expect to be pretty evil on their own, and probably a bigger threat than the dumbass "hero" wannabe.
That said, one thing that's bothering me is he acted like he heard the 2 girls talking, but he also ignored what they were saying, so either he's bluffing (entirely possible), or he's really that dumb.

Contributor
I'm bemused as to why "it would be so much easier if protagonist-kun were here" is slipping out of the mouths of these two girls who are obviously more competent than either of the guys.

(Though I guess if one of them is yandere-ish as was half-implied in the chapter, not having him around might make things harder in its own way. It didn't seem like that was what they were saying though...)

I went back to try and compare and contrast the trash with the mc. The trash has significantly lower stats, doesn't have an item box, and does not have the protection. Also not sure if it was a translation issue, but the extra skill the mc got was copy. So I'm assuming it's the same skill the trash has. My guess is that the trash won't be able to level up fast and will be very weak/vulnerable w/o the protection.

Dex-chan lover
@RyanK3663 I can see that being a possibility, and I thought that might be the case when I posted the comment, but the urge to drop is strong with this one... It's only because of this possible reasoning is why I don't drop but ugh, it's annoying to have to wait who knows how long just to confirm that

I thought he lost his god-given power which was copy.. now he obtained an even more sinister skill instead..
Hope the mc's sleep learning stat gains can make the gap insurmountable..

Contributor
@Kazumaik If you're talking about the dumbass, he didn't get a replacement skill, he's completely powerless. This chapter is taking place at the same time as the end of chapter 1, and he just thinks his power isn't working. For some reason the skill was renamed from Copy to Plunder in this chapter.

Why does the bully dude still have a skill from god? I thought the god gave that to the MC?

Or did the god just feel bad and give a bonus to the MC?

Users who are viewing this thread