Kamisama ni Kago Futari-bun Moraimashita

Hao

@Tartiris Don't bother with this bro, the comment section of MD nowadays are more toxic than reddit/4chan, this just like a vegan walk into a meat BBQ restaurent and demand a meat-free dish and when they dont get what they wanted they start to make a scene and insults other meat-lover diners.

If you love this manga just read it, if you hate this manga just drop it, keep your opinion to yourself remember that you people didn't pay a single cent for the Author/Artist/Translator so you don't have any right to "critique or criticize" their work, such High and Mighty attitude for some thiefs who pirated people's work.

Why isn't this from the perspective of the douche? Comeuppance and him trying to get the girls to carry him would be a interesting prelude to some actual character development.
Never even make it clear what happens to the pushed dude.

I literally didn't make it past the first page. I didn't even think to click to the next page because of how pretentious it was.

Dex-chan lover
I like isekai, and monster tamers. So this is worth the read, but his growth scale is too skewed; it seem a bit to easy. Like everything is handed to him. I understand the unique skills he got but that doesn't explain why he also has item box and experience/growth cheats. And there is no struggle for learning magic, or acquiring skills. I guess the conflict is also lacking for me.

I feel like this might have potential cus the characters are at least likeable but it is kinda mediocre to me right now.

Dex-chan lover
It's good as a light, fun, feel-good read. The pacing however is faster than the daytona 500, and explanations about most stuff is practically non-existant. If you're looking for a fun little time waster, this is good, if you're looking for something like Shield Hero, you should pass.

Even by Isekai standards the MC feels a bit too OP. If they want to focus on his emotional travails they could do that but so far it all just feels a bit half arsed.

Group Leader
Thumbing through the WN and LN art.

The monkey's a girl, and eventually becomes a dark elf-like waifu.

Why is the cover art so different from the actual art? Is it from the novel's art? Anyways, my point is, I just really wish that the one who made the cover art drew the manga's art.

Dex-chan lover
This looks good,but i wish there was harem in it,with all the girls mc knows and also romance

I thought the asshole lost his ability? How come he still has it or is he going to lose it now?

Nei

Dex-chan lover
@ThisMe yeah same it's been months since I read this but I was confused af by that. I just fucking hope he gets decapitated or something, who the fuck pushes people outside a summoning spell, bitch basic respect

I read this expecting some fastfood-manga but i dont like it. Usally i just leave and hop to another but for some reason it wont leave. I dont perticularly hate it or hold any other stong emotions towards it. just felt compelled to wright this usless comment for some reason.

Starts as a generic trash Isekai.
But chapter 7 gives some hope that it'll become more interesting?
The dark haired girl Kana has some spunk.

Users who are viewing this thread