Kamisama ni Kago Futari-bun Moraimashita

These authors man, takes literary years to progress.... lazy mangakas like this one is the #1 reason why I follow like 300+ mangas.... No clousure but at least I get some progress from some of them..

Dex-chan lover
All the effort and budget for this manga is spent on the cover.

Dex-chan lover
@konzolmester
Exactly I read a bunch of isekai trash with no real development. How are you a monthly manga but you are this slow and boring look at fuckign slime datta ken thats amazing

@rokegle135 how exactly is slime datta ken any better than this literary abomination?

The slime story is just so bad, and again has that Deus EX Machina in form of that Predator skill that just provides asspulls whenever needed.
It's so very boring, bringing out tribes of monsters, just like the moon guided isekai story.

This one is just as bad,
it's stating there aren't any humans on the continent and then just in the next town there are dozens?
Did the author just forget what he wrote the other chapter as a storyboard?
And then that Navi skills that is Deus EX incarnate, pulling out new skills whenever needed.
What about the backlash when the MP are used? He was fine just spending all MP without fainting until 0, but before he got wobbly just spending about half? And he raised again easily after a few minutes although it takes so much time to recover the MP naturally?
This is just another one of these stories where someone incapable of creating a good story jumped on the bandwagon to write something that's neither unique nor having any investments made to hold it up to some mediocre standards;
No idea if the novel is any better, but the manga is already triggering all my danger senses regarding of low quality waste of time.

Err... What?????
"Can Fubuki, who got two divine blessings, live in a different world safely?" really dude?? really dude?? really duuudee???

I kind of prefer the story surrounding his classmates than the mc himself, mc is boring

what the.. i forgot about this and came back, wondering why the shit rating lmao i remember this now

Users who are viewing this thread