Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - First Job

Dex-chan lover
This series is so serene and therapeutic, even with all the corruption and disease.

Group Leader
I bet not long from now, his slimes will be so integral to the foundation of every day life in their society (practically being that world's equivalent to petroleum, plastics, and other industrial applications IRL) that they wouldn't know how to live without them anymore.

And then, the slimes will revolt! Demanding compensation for illegal child labor, and requesting better work environments. They will all want pay equal to or better than what human workers would get for the same thing, considering the slimes do an even better job.

Dex-chan lover
The comfiest Isekai so far.

The whole cast is so wholesome, it makes me wonder if the crime and corruption are really that bad.

And has our MC turned into a Scab?

Dex-chan lover
the author really fucked up with this story tbh. We all know the MC is not the typical weak mother fucker when it comes to soft isekai (no battle experience / abilities) we know he is strong, he been killing high lvl demons or w/e in the forest and has a good army of slimes. Instead of turning this into action based he decides to make our MC Garbage Collector, kinda like the manga where the dude exterminates all the bad shit with poison and whatnot. I get it, this is a fluffy manga but to turn the MC into a toilet cleaner... I dont see the fun in that tbh.

@Hasya
by any chance are the columns for the table mixed up? I imagine increased levels of hardening fluid would make the strings stiffer and thus stronger
volume 1 chapter 14 before the reboot
If one sets the ratio of Sticky Liquid to Hardening Liquid as 7:3, then the thread will become a pretty and soft sewing thread. At 6:4 it becomes a robust thread. At 5:5 it becomes a kind of thread that can be used in traps because of its elasticity, and possesses strength that will break when animals and people were to pull on it. At 4:6 it becomes a lethal string that can be used to strangle animals and people.

yes i did go look for it to support the arguement

@kronix
Yes he grows up in the novel. There are a few time skips here and there but the time skips aren't that big.
There are a few that catch on about him being a reincarnated person from another world (the old man from the dukes family) and he later tells a few people about it. So they tend to understand his different way of thinking later on in the story. Those that know keep his secret though.

Dex-chan lover
@Thugio yes, he is a 10 years old but with the mind of a 30 year old something. He is obviously behaving in a way a typical adult would in all scenarios you know? I am curious, does he grow up at all in the novel or does he stay forever 10 years old throughout the story?

Dex-chan lover
I miss a couple of chapters and he goes and becomes a space cadet. WTF!!

Dex-chan lover
This is so heartwarming...
Man, I feel warm from reading this. Looking forward to the next chap.

Dex-chan lover
Might be a good time for the MC to check out his own disease resistance. He is apparently fine inhaling methane.

Power Uploader
@jalil29
We will look into it and get back to you soon
IF you wish to discuss do talk to us on discord
https://discord.gg/7u4MBmY

Dex-chan lover
[...] evolve into girls
DO NOT WANT THAT! I don't have a carving for shiteating slime girls.

Also: For a moment I thought, 'Now he's going to have a fall out with the toilette cleaners, as he's a strike breaker. He did it and made enemies.' But he told it to the higher ups, who actually want to do something about it.

Users who are viewing this thread