Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
@flannan

After roman empire collapse, many technologies, including concrete, became lost technologies until age of discovery. I still think plaster existed in medieval though. It is used in fine art. But it might be regional.

@LordoftheKeep
invent something that exists in neither world,

Do you have any story like that in mind? I always want to read something like that. Even adaptation of our world techs in another world with different methods, like this laundry maching of youjo senki flight mage is fine too. Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
@LordoftheKeep @Kalamel
invent something that exists in neither world,
I've seen plenty of magitech like that. This laundromat is one thing like that. And so are guns from Isekai Smartphone and Arifureta. Later inventions from Death Mage are fun too.
But if you want to see more of the stuff, you have to read a crafting story like Magi Craft Meister.

@Trexxe If I remember it right, MC has all the magic of this world at the beginner level. And some really good contacts among aristocrats and merchants. There is quite a lot of problems he can solve with minimum effort. The question is, can he solve the really big problems, like unemployment and slum quarter?

Dex-chan lover
@flannan

I dropped first two, other two is in planned to read list. But I hope it isn't just reinvent it and done, but exploring its limit and potential. I read wn of this manga to a bit further so I knew these slime business would evolve a bit, but at current level it's not really impressive for me.

If I have to make another example, I like those like release the witch (exclude its so thick plot armors) that tried to do something like our world, but in entirely different ways.

Dex-chan lover
@Kalamel I don't because every isekai'd Japanese person eventually yearns for rice and miso

Bookworm is the closest in my opinion because, even though she spends an inordinate amount of time making paper, the world is still weird and different (not just Dragon Quest monsters and standard fantasy races)

it's so funny that he's so OP but he's using it all to do pretty mundane stuff, is this gap moe

Dex-chan lover
He keeps repeating 'laundromat' as if people would know what it is. Say its a clothes cleaning shop. The only reason the woman in the end could understand it is because the author forced the knowledge into her because yes.

That building will collapse, there's a reason we use metal bars as reinforcement in the foundation. Well, this is an isekai so it probably wont collapse

Dex-chan lover
The real merchant will strive for maximum profit. With a cheap price tag, it will bring down the economy and the market. What a stupid story ...

Fed-Kun's army
Those slimes are gonna grow into the most OP familiar to have. Hopefully those in the Tamer guild catch wind of this and change their views on monsters. Especially slimes, since it looks like if you raise them in certain ways their growth and utility is immeasurable. I would rather have a familiar with many awesome skills than one with just one specialized skill.

when re-read this chapter, I see a house in every perspective, not a building to do business

Dex-chan lover
This was the most boring chapter so far. Why spend an entire day creating timber when you can just buy it using those 50 gold coins? Why spend a day creating every block by hand instead of again buying them and hire people to join them.

But most important. Since we have seen people using colored clothes and the carriage having custom painting we can deduce there is already pigmentation paint and most likely also metallic based paint. As such white paint shouldn't be an innovation but something that is already being sold.

@Faryshta he did it all himself for the satisfaction of doing it all himself. It didn't take very long, and he saved a lot of money. Plus, the slimes did most of the hard work anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread