Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko

This is painful to read, I couldn’t even get through to the fifth chapter. It’s so cringe man the characters suck, the mc is classic dumbass isekai mc, super unoriginal. Like come on how hard is it to make an isekai story interesting? Fuck man.

Aggregator gang
@ReeeMam finally someone who understands, I had cringed at chapter 4 and dropped this, how it has such a high rating bruh.

Double-page supporter
I liked this manga in the beginning and honestly found the people complaining to be overreacting.
The longer I read I found the story to feel more and more forced.
MC does a thing -> MC thinks it is just a normal thing -> Everyone praises the main character and fluffy scene happens
I feel like this is all this manga is and the moment I paid notice to this I just can't read on.
If you're someone who just wants a manga that's fluffy for fluffy's sake then this is a top one for you.

NOOO!!! You can’t just gobble up a shitty uninspired manga with bad writing and bad characters!
Everyone here: heehee slime cute

fluffy story that good enough to heal my tiredness of real life... thanks God (TT ^ TT)

man, the author just keeps going back to that "those orphaned peasant children will be so excited to work in the literal shitholes again, rather than something less dangerous and maybe getting educated so they can improve their living standards in the future, anyways let me go hang out with my insanely rich, privileged noble stepfamily again"

ehhhhhh I've not been feeling this series for a bit now, think I'll drop it. it was okay as a bland but relatively inoffensive, palatable isekai for a while, but it's gone downhill as of late and the whole thing with not helping the kids and "suffering builds character" mentality the MC has makes me not want to bother with this series anymore.

I think the most unrealistic part of this series is how nice the people are, but it makes for a nice pick me up when your suffering

Aggregator gang
It is fun read. Art is good and story is interesting. Worth a read. Only problem is that MC is unrealistically naive. Just at first second chapter he invites people, who tried to kill him, over to his house without asking any questions as to who they are or what they are doing here. Plot armor appeared and everything worked out as if miracle has happened.
When person is abused all his life he doesn't become naive and trusting.
What I want to say is that throughout this manga MC always acts unrealistically and thanks to obvious plot armor, everything works out.

Fed-Kun's army
@Otaku_Gandulf Literally dropped the WN around the time
he started trying to expand a 2nd location and add food to the store. He's got godly power and the little homie decides to open a convenience store...
lol.

Good beginning bored at the end of the latest. Has some character building but some things are overplayed (the pitiful card, the you're too young card, and the sparkles effect like in one of those shoujo mangas)

EDIT: Also one of those things that go "I've mastered the use of skill A" then ignore it by focusing on another skill like one of those pokemon you caught only to be replaced by another and thrown into the pokemon pc eternity.

Users who are viewing this thread