Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko

Dex-chan lover
Really hope the translations good, this manga is made and broke with it after all

Dex-chan lover
4QIGNU1.png

i dont know why chapter 20 got deleted but someone on twitter messaged me telling me that it was probably because of the watermark from the website where i read the raws, which was in the bottom corner of the pages. i cant be bothered remaking it since i dont even use this website and personally i dont find it an issue. i dont know if this is allowed but i uploaded it here as well: http://imgbox.com/GE2rLxDK

if anyone wants to use my translation & remove the watermark for me please feel free

This is definitely my favorite slice of life isekai manga now! I hope this keeps getting updated tho ㅠㅠ scanlators, im begging you all. ㅠㅠ I'm also hoping for more interactions with the gods since it's been a long time since he's visited a church, right? Anyway, this is a really nice read.

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 20 was good, and for this series a little dark.
I love this series.

@sinanoki your translation was good. thanks

Group Leader
@sinanoki I'm currently working on removing the watermarks for you. I'd recommend using loveheaven.net for raws without watermarks, as they usually have decent quality... if you can ignore all the ads on the webpage.

For everyone else, give me a few hours and I should have all they watermarks removed and the chapter re-uploaded (my upload speed may be extremely slow due to crappy internet reliability in my area)
It has been uploaded, however it is awaiting review by moderators as I haven't uploaded before. I'd give it a day or two.

Chapter 20 is supposed to be up, according to frontpage, but I do not see it here.

Did we get bamboozled...again?

EDIT: Just noticed EpidemicGuy's comment. Okay then.

Not a bad manga but the protagonist insecurity’s got on my nerves, the regrets and frustration from his past life are a bit to much... unrealistic... like a bad soap opera or something like that.

Jesus christ this protagonist is such a fucking pushover, its perfectly natural to be annoyed if someone says they're going to kick the shit out of you and blackmail your family.

I don’t understand the dislike for the protagonist at all, it’s perfectly natural to be uneasy and scared of letting your emotions run wild especially when you have literal Gods backing you up. In a sense he could also get away with freely murdering anyone he wanted to and claiming it was self defense because the dukes family loves him so much. He wants to separate himself from that dependence on their kindness to better himself, to be better than who he was originally. It’s honestly a good manga, I recommend most people re-read it with a clear mind and open opinions to really get a full experience.

Users who are viewing this thread