Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko

@moneky123 why does every manga have to have some eechi or hentai shit, i am tired of all the fanservice in a lot of manga

Pun

Pretty good. 8/10
Makes me really look forward to MC's progression. I wish for another timeskip to happen since everything is progressing smoothly leading forward to a farewell with all the passive income and schedules all being organized.

My guess is another big event will happen then we will timeskip around 2 or 3 years before him and the lady meet again.

@Pun Honestly I'm content with this slow, nice progression as it gives us an idea of how he is along with the world around him! 9/10 at least.

The author dropped this didn't he? I remember reading the WN? I think about 2-3 years ago and he just abruptly drops it at like chapter 343. There is supposed to be LN but...it has a different author or it changes the character completely so I didn't bother.

Dex-chan lover
Change the name again, it's back to the original.

Well eat SH*T and
I was going to say DIE, but eating poop is the slimes job

Honestly stick with EN or JN names. After years of this I know some kanna, or at least figure it out. Hell I got use to reading right to left. To the point I forget and read stuff meant for left-right backwards. Talk about messing with your head!!

@insidious13 , i know what ur talking about, the group that translated that one finished it till the author stopped and is doing the redo same novel, seems the author originally on vol 5 stopped cause he didnt like how the novel was going so he went back and started the same novel mostly from scratch that follows the original one wrote but the new one is more light hearted and easier to follow instead of the over detailed complicated old one he stopped on, the current group is finishing up the 3rd volume, u can also go the trans group page to find an explaination the wrote/trans from the author

why did the name change? doesnt anybody trans jp? would like to know if the name changed for eng versions? manga was this name and the novel name changes or vice versa?

It's amazing how the story and art will make you remember how it felt being loved from your family and just want to go back.

For the Anime coming out in October this year:​

Broadcast of pre-broadcasting program is decided at ABEMA! Ryoma, Azusa Tadokoro, Elia, Yuki Kuwahara, and Miya, Marika Takano will appear and we will send you the charm and highlights of this work!

Delivery date: September 13, 2020 (Sun) 20: 00-
Program URL: https://abema.tv/channels/abema-anime-2/slots/AypTtg1kBjhh3D
Cast: Azusa Tadokoro (role of Ryoma), Kuwahara Yuuki (role of Elias), Marika Takano (role of Miya)

Idk why but I just love this type of calming stories. :D It gave me Tensura vibes and honestly, this series is so wholesome! <3

Nice and heart-warming story, but it does get a bit soppy and sentimental at times. However, I feel the art is good enough to make up for it.

I think it's good there's finally a manga I read where they actually addressed the fact that regression is a thing that happens. People keep expecting these adults in children's bodies to be still adults, mentally, while that's just not realistic. Your mind is scarily adaptive and WILL adapt to the fact that you're no longer an adult if you keep being treated like a child. That's why Ryouma is only now really starting to regress, because he got a family and friends that treat him like an 11-year-old.

Users who are viewing this thread