Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 100 - Kanan's classmate talk

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if fellow studends knowing they're dating is going to lead to something. They're the disciplinary committee and were running around cracking down on illicit relationships not too long ago.
Kanan saying Kyougi is special to her was nice. His goal is to make Kanan admit she loves him, so it seems things are going well.

So we got the Student Council secretary, Valentine, 3 classmates and 2 festival comitee members introduced in the span of 6 chapters. Seems a bit excessive when older characters like Masurao are forgotten. Hoping the festival means Kanan's mom will show up again.

Dex-chan lover
Can we talk about how Jeanne is just hovering the background constantly close to yaboi.
She's lurkin'
1LvM5De.png

Dex-chan lover
"How far have you gotten?"

Kanan remembers Jean and her BF going into a tent and it didn't stop shaking until they left leaving her imagination to fill out the details, or imagining her BF disappearing into a locked room with Student council president who is clearly into him, or her BF smelling like another girl while he clearly lies about nothing happening leaving her to her thoughts and woes as to what really happened.

"Oh... Well he came to my parents house... and fooled around with my Sister... and Mother..." Poor Kanan :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
You know, I've sometimes read girls complaining about guys being crude and talking about their sex lives amongst themselves, and yet we see them doing the exact same thing among other girls like it's shown here.

Another day in a world of double-standards, I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
jjpFsdu.png

nice reminder of the previous chapter.
this chapter was pretty cute

Dex-chan lover
You know, I've sometimes read girls complaining about guys being crude and talking about their sex lives amongst themselves, and yet we see them doing the exact same thing among other girls like it's shown here.

Have... you decided to be mad at real people over a male-aimed gag-based romcom? Have you actually thought about this?
She's lurkin'
1LvM5De.png
Jeanne just being ever-present is a funny gag in this chapter. She's just... there. Happy to be there, too.

Dex-chan lover

a) they were clearly being rude and obnoxious to her, but for a manga where sexual assault on kid is treated as just a joke, obviously this is also just supposed to be funny situation. This manga never concerns itself with whether something is right or wrong, just if it's hot or funny to its readers, don't seek morality guidelines here.

b) if you see in shonen ecchi manga woman fondling other woman's breasts against her will, would you complain about double standards because men aren't allowed to grope breasts as a joke?

Dex-chan lover
Have... you decided to be mad at real people over a male-aimed gag-based romcom? Have you actually thought about this?
I was just pointing out the parallels between fiction and reality and what's what. I'm not even mad about it.
a) they were clearly being rude and obnoxious to her, but for a manga where sexual assault on kid is treated as just a joke, obviously this is also just supposed to be funny situation. This manga never concerns itself with whether something is right or wrong, just if it's hot or funny to its readers, don't seek morality guidelines here.

b) if you see in shonen ecchi manga woman fondling other woman's breasts against her will, would you complain about double standards because men aren't allowed to grope breasts as a joke?
a) I probably should have remembered this was the case. Maybe they were trying to point out how the double standard to this is funny, but either my sense of humor is so bad that it went over my head, or I've seen stuff like this too many times to get numb to it. I don't know, with how much of a gag manga this is, I should probably loosen my grip a little and try not to take this seriously.

b) Oh believe me, I've seen that happen many times, as well, still never got the joke. I only see that it's ecchi and that I get to see what kind of character the groper is and where I should put them in my personal likability list in their respective series (which are usually pretty low). Whether this is actually common in rl Japanese culture, I don't know and I'd rather not do my research into it, but I do know that this sort of 'joke' should not be replicated in the west from both sexes, even if it's within their own groups.

Users who are viewing this thread