Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 101 - Kanan’s Culture Festival Meeting

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping they'd suggest turning it into a "Beauty Pageant" in the sense that guys can join too. Look, all I'm trying to say is Kyougi-kun would probably look good crossdressing.
given the previous chapter i'm guessing that this arc is going to have a male beauty pageant in it

Dex-chan lover
Oh please, not a pageant. Regardless of the sexism, they're never good, in fiction or in real life.

Dex-chan lover
Shes a year older. Shouldn't she have already done a cultural festival before?
Kanan is just randomly using her hypnotist as second year to bait the random people that happened to be the mc

Dex-chan lover
Oh please, not a pageant. Regardless of the sexism, they're never good, in fiction or in real life.
Really? Is that why i am not seeing it at recent manga now? I am really liking the one beelzebub made (if my memory is not failing me). I don't remember seeing beauty pageant that is bad before

Dex-chan lover
I am wondering why author bother making the plot that people have different opinion about beauty pageant. The author can just make it happen even with bullshit reasoning. This manga is not the series that need that serious tone. I thought it was just a part of character introduction but seeing the comment above there might be a reason that i didn't know happening causing beauty pageant is a bad trope to use

Dex-chan lover
$10 says that ML is part of the judges and he has to pick the winner

Not related much but man does time fly by. Can't believe I've been reading this for 2 years! Feels like it only started earlier this year

I am wondering why author bother making the plot that people have different opinion about beauty pageant. The author can just make it happen even with bullshit reasoning. This manga is not the series that need that serious tone. I thought it was just a part of character introduction but seeing the comment above there might be a reason that i didn't know happening causing beauty pageant is a bad trope to use
It's just because its the easiest way to have nearly all of the continuously growing cast dress up in cute outfits or whatever.

Double-page supporter
dx5ht0.png

Why is this dude naked?

Double-page supporter
The boys started stripping when they suggested the Mister Pageant, and I guess he just... didn't put his shirt back on.
Yea, I didnt notice. Thanks for pointing it out

Dex-chan lover
Frail since birth, only a second year but this will be her last cultural festival, changes the subject when asked to elaborate…
Is Hanako terminally ill?

Users who are viewing this thread