Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 103 - The Ever Excitable Kanan-Sama?

Dex-chan lover
NTR officially sanctioned by the heavens
Ok, time to unleash Kratos
god-of-war-jesus.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I swear these girls probably got together earlier in order to coordinate their persuasion for Kanan to join the pageant. Can't wait for the event to happen & see more bunny suits out every girl. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I hope this turns out great because the last Weekly Shonen Magazine manga I saw with a pageant arc was Medaka Kuroiwa and that turned off like half of the readers
The arc of Kuroiwa Medaka that was from around chaps 60 in 2022?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I hope this turns out great because the last Weekly Shonen Magazine manga I saw with a pageant arc was Medaka Kuroiwa and that turned off like half of the readers
I mean, in my experience, that's most pageant arcs. That's why I keep saying I'm hopeful it doesn't ruin half the characters in the process.

Dex-chan lover
Does Jeanne just not wear a bra then?
I also hope Nonco will finally put the characters into the bunny-suits they're always drawing.

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
I mean, in my experience, that's most pageant arcs. That's why I keep saying I'm hopeful it doesn't ruin half the characters in the process.
I haven't seen a lot of pageant arcs, myself, but if they're the reason the readers for series drops in numbers, then I can only guess it's because the female cast became like those in real life pageants: they become sellouts, relinquishing their bodies for fame, glory, or what have you and begin their paths to self-destruction in both themselves and their own image.

Here, however, it just works, because the majority of the female cast are already depraved, with some being sellouts of a religion in its derogatory form, and you can't really destroy one's image that's already been broken from the start, all for the sake of the series being portrayed as a comedy. So however this pageant will play out may be a hit-or-miss, but there may not be much change to the reader numbers by the end of it.

Dex-chan lover
Does Jeanne just not wear a bra then?
I also hope Nonco will finally put the characters into the bunny-suits they're always drawing.
Have you seen how expensive those things are and know how much of a pain they can be to clean if you want them to last? It's almost expected of her to not wear one because she's just that poor to afford one.

Contributor
I haven't seen a lot of pageant arcs, myself, but if they're the reason the readers for series drops in numbers, then I can only guess it's because the female cast became like those in real life pageants: they become sellouts, relinquishing their bodies for fame, glory, or what have you and begin their paths to self-destruction in both themselves and their own image.
That sounds like an incel manifesto ngl

Users who are viewing this thread