Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 93 - Jeanne’s Exclusive Date

Dex-chan lover
I miss the times when this manga was still about Kyougi and Kanan. Last chapter sorta gave me hope that we'll see some more of their relationship again but the following chapter being this sucks ass, especially since apparently a Kanan Kyougi date isn't even worth going for more than one chapter, but for some reason this date is?:questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
I miss the times when this manga was still about Kyougi and Kanan. Last chapter sorta gave me hope that we'll see some more of their relationship again but the following chapter being this sucks ass, especially since apparently a Kanan Kyougi date isn't even worth going for more than one chapter, but for some reason this date is?:questionblob:
i wouldn't care if these chapters focused on kanan interacting with the side characters instead of kyougi. she's barely been in her own manga for the last few months

Dex-chan lover
These guys are so comically evil-looking that I expect them to immediately join them in the bowling

Dex-chan lover
i wouldn't care if these chapters focused on kanan interacting with the side characters instead of kyougi. she's barely been in her own manga for the last few months
Yeah you're right, it has felt like they are just throwing in new characters for kyougi to meet, which led to less and less of the actual titel-character

Yeah you're right, it has felt like they are just throwing in new characters for kyougi to meet, which led to less and less of the actual titel-character
Theres a chance Jeanne gets recalled back to heaven once they find out Kyougi isn't in danger of being devoured. Tekka on the other hand...

Dex-chan lover
Idk why but I feel like someone is spying on them,
Pg 4 - Top Left Panel, there is a girl behind in glasses and cap

&
On pg 6 - You can see same glasses in back on top right panel

Dex-chan lover
You can clearly see the difference:
Kanan - gets invited by Kyougi on a date because it's natrual since they're a couple.
Jeanne - screams, stomps on the ground and demands everyone else accomodates her third wheel. Doesn't even ask if Kyougi wants to go on a date with her.
I get where you're going with this and it does feel like some saving grace "Kanan IS the main girl still!" but it just isn't the case if you look at any panel past the ones on the first page, lmao.
Jeanne throwing the tantrum and actually getting her way (embarrassingly so) is only 2 pages out of the whole chapter.

The rest are him asking himself if this is a test by Kanan into getting swayed by her appearance instantly and telling her just oh how cute she is while major blushing into tight, super close, hands-on 1on1 time into him again even more majorly blushing and being swayed into MORE blushing while squeezed inbetween her breasts.

He doesn't even try to make clear a certain distance, doesn't behave like it is a test and he sure as heck is not trying to make Kanan seem like the main girl anymore with how close he is- and how strongly he now positively reacts to any other girl.

But again, I am okay with it at this point. This is NOT a sweet cute wholesome romance. It is a generic harem. It is quite enjoyable for what it is and if only consumed that way. Won't be mad at Kanan being degraded to a tool to enable other girls while shifting his character to be more engaging with said girls.

Users who are viewing this thread