Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Kanan's Heart Pounding Trip to School

Dex-chan lover
Dignity: thrown out the window, high up through the air, right into the trashbin 💥

Dex-chan lover
I don't know man, I'm pretty sure deliberately brainwash families is not such an acceptable thing

Dex-chan lover
That explains a bit… so Kanan is still a demon at heart, no matter how innocent and loving she is. I feel bad for that “family” of hers, but more than that, I can scarcely imagine what may have happened to them had he not stepped into her life. How long until she got bored of the everyday life with them, and the tedium of needing to brainwash them everyday, before she decided to eat their souls and move on from them?

Kanan might be adorable, but that’s from an outside looking in perspective, from a purely objective and in-universe perspective, Kanan really does live up to the demon name. From her actions and motives, to her blatant disregard for human life. It’s only through the act of love that was essentially forced upon her, mostly due to the strange misunderstanding her chosen words created. Not to mention the pure unlucky event of him being the one singular person she met and said that to, had it been anyone else the reaction almost certainly would have been different.

Fed-Kun's army
She even removed the plastic labels before trashing the bottle. What a good demon!

Users who are viewing this thread