Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Vol. 5 Ch. 69 - Jeanne’s Budding

Dex-chan lover
Okay author is really smoking crack... If he wanted to create a love triangle, why did he make Jeanne confess twice back to back during the Demon world arc and get immediately shot down, given that Hyougi knows exactly what he wants and that's Kanan.

Why the hell do we have to be served this completely forced drama since she already got rejected. What's the point of looking at the aching heart of the rejected girl??? Shock value?

Dex-chan lover
Okay author is really smoking crack... If he wanted to create a love triangle, why did he make Jeanne confess twice back to back during the Demon world arc and get immediately shot down, given that Hyougi knows exactly what he wants and that's Kanan.

Why the hell do we have to be served this completely forced drama since she already got rejected. What's the point of looking at the aching heart of the rejected girl??? Shock value?
Yeah. Completely agree. I don’t see why there has to be a love interest that’s shoe-horned in just to create some drama. Why did it have to be Jeanne? :(

Dex-chan lover

"We must harvest the tears of the Jeanne shippers." - Nonco (maybe, idk)
:qq:

Dex-chan lover
And this is why I always say ignorance is bliss. Better to be ignorant of what you're missing than noticing it.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, it's obvious what's about to go down here.
There's no way in hell Kanan will lose, and if this series was to be a harem, it would've been set up as one from the beginning. Rather, Jeanne's newfound interest will be the catalyst for Kanan to finally swallow her pride and just confess to her guy already, before the saint takes him from her.

Dex-chan lover
I feel so bad for her. The world already seems to treat her horribly, and now she’s involved in a love triangle she’s destined to lose. It hurts to see someone so optimistic be beaten down repeatedly.

Dex-chan lover
While I find her adorably clumsy, it seems so random and messy to have her realize love now AFTER him having met her parents, Kanan being less tsun as well as meeting his family. It just seems like an unnecessary piece of plot to drag it out. Granted, if the author wraps it up quickly to just put the saint away in the story then I understand that. As they wrote a character for a need but the need wouldn't have been met without this randomness
I think this more to grow her beyond the horny saint who shows up for fanservice then leaves.

Users who are viewing this thread