Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Vol. 6 Ch. 78 - Jeanne’s Bento of Love

Double-page supporter
Jeanne being like that, I wouldn’t mind both of them “is” the way

Dex-chan lover
GO AWAY. STOP FORCING YOUR BLONDE HAIRED NTR ON ME FOR FUCK SAKE. I just want an actual fucking romance please. This angel ruined the series and made it into an NTR fetish watching kanan be sad and having to just… accept this is happening because shrug
I straight-up LOVED this series and had rated it 9/10 during the "visit Kanan's family in hell" arc. But since then, it's been so draggy & repetitive that I now hope Kyougi starts doing Jeanne on the side. And gets her pregnant. And Kanan is still freaked out by hand-holding when Jeanne gives birth.

Tomayto, tomahto, right? 😉

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My man really just said "DFSJSDFAK JLDHFAJKLF" and got away with it.

Smh my head.

Dex-chan lover
0tFYQ4F.png

It's ok he'll survive probably

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest the "well intentioned character who can't cook makes inedible food" trope annoys me.

I'd have had Jeanne be a ditzy blonde whose brains are all in her chest, but actually turns out to be really good at cooking.

And, as already mentioned by others, how did that get past the lady who was teaching her?

Aggregator gang
To be honest the "well intentioned character who can't cook makes inedible food" trope annoys me.

I'd have had Jeanne be a ditzy blonde whose brains are all in her chest, but actually turns out to be really good at cooking.

And, as already mentioned by others, how did that get past the lady who was teaching her?
it is what it is

Users who are viewing this thread