Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Vol. 6 Ch. 78 - Jeanne’s Bento of Love

Dex-chan lover
GO AWAY. STOP FORCING YOUR BLONDE HAIRED NTR ON ME FOR FUCK SAKE. I just want an actual fucking romance please. This angel ruined the series and made it into an NTR fetish watching kanan be sad and having to just… accept this is happening because shrug
just drop the manga bro, never comment on this forum again. I see your name in this comment section again, i'll report you.

Dex-chan lover
Still doesn't know what NTR is.

No, you just obviously don't think this is emotional cheating, getting handmade lunches from "friends" who are deeply in love with you is completely ok and wouldn't be any kind of red flag at all right?

NTR isn't just about when he goes balls deep, it's having Kanan having to just smile and watch and accept that she has no power against this, all she was able to do is say "I WONT LOSE" despite already being the girlfriend, all of sudden she is reduced to one of his harem? THAT is NTR, you are crazy thinking it's not

Dex-chan lover
just drop the manga bro, never comment on this forum again. I see your name in this comment section again, i'll report you.
You need help buddy. Seriously. And coming from me, that's saying something. You could always block me in 5 seconds, but instead you threaten me like a weird overly attached discord mod? k, peace bro

Dex-chan lover
You need help buddy. Seriously. And coming from me, that's saying something. You could always block me in 5 seconds, but instead you threaten me like a weird overly attached discord mod? k, peace bro
no, don't make this intervention about me, if you wanna complain about some unnecessary shit about a manga in all caps like a toddler, go tell your mommy. keep it civil, don't embarrass yourself, no one is agreeing with you. i'm not as childish as you to suggest blocking you to solve my problems.

Dex-chan lover
No, you just obviously don't think this is emotional cheating, getting handmade lunches from "friends" who are deeply in love with you is completely ok and wouldn't be any kind of red flag at all right?

NTR isn't just about when he goes balls deep, it's having Kanan having to just smile and watch and accept that she has no power against this, all she was able to do is say "I WONT LOSE" despite already being the girlfriend, all of sudden she is reduced to one of his harem? THAT is NTR, you are crazy thinking it's not

did you just skip the last 50 chapters or something

Dex-chan lover

Thanks for proving my point. Much obliged.

Dex-chan lover
I also don't like the inclusion of Jeanne as an active character for romance.
However calling it NTR is simply bonkers. This is nowhere near NTR. It's just a love polygon but it just makes no sense because the story established the feelings of the MC from the beginning and we were supposed to see Kanan slowly accepting those feelings and reciprocating them, which she kinda already does.

Kyougi never showed any interest in Jeanne and he bowed and said I am sorry, when she asked him to be with her instead of Kanan, during the time they were visiting Kanan's parents. And he did that twice!!

So yeah, this is a cheap, soft retcon because the author wanted some "stakes" in the story. He should have done that from the beginning and establish Jeanne as a proper rival for his affections with some shred of a chance. Now the only way she could ever have him is if she actively makes him break up with Kanan (which she won't do) or brainwash them into having a stupid l harem ending involving the young sisters and even the maid too(which might actually happen).

I just wish the story went back to its original draft without the forced "Jeanne becomes a race contenter" trope..

Users who are viewing this thread