Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi

Dex-chan lover
The drawing is kind of lewd and it turns out as fun fantasy (because there's supernatural stuff in it like angels devil whatnot) romcom with no drama whatsoever so far with tons of cute and wacky shenanigans. Oh yeah of course it is pretty lewd.

Recommended if you like this sort of sweet story about get together and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it's a guilty pleasure. It skirts of border of being hentai but isn't. It's hilarious and lewd at the same time. The ML is actually funny at times and he's an all around good guy.
It's just an enjoyable read when you want to sit down and relax to something completely absurd.

This is friggin' hilarious. It seems like a cliché premise and it kind of is, but the writing is fantastic, the humor is top-notch, and hey, it's even one of those stories where the male lead is bluntly honest about his affection for the main girl instead of being a wishy-washy putz for 300 chapters.

Damn already lovin this in just a few pages, and now they adapted Squidword's lines in page 11

Found diamond after a long time of searching XD

EDIT: now that I'm reading further, the artof Youji kinda looks like Yamada from Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches

Last edited:
Aside from the obvious ecchi art,
the character reactions and general art style is both hilarious and adorable. Love it!

I love reading ecchi romcoms. After revisiting this manga, that I started more than a year ago, I found 70 chapters available and it easily became one of my top 10 mangas.

The art is incredible in every fun, cute or sexy situations, it's just beautiful to appreciate through the reading. The plot and comedy are amazing in my opinion, there's no boring chapter. Since it turns out to be kinda a harem, but the tag isn't there, I just hope Jeanne and the girls don't end heart broken. She really got me and I would be sad to not see all of the girls happy.

EDIT: I take it all back, this story is brilliant, 12/10, absolutely the best thing ever drawn by humanity. Every page is a work of art, worthy of praise. Spread the word, spread the gospel, all should partake of this!

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
The harem tag wasn't there when I first picked this up 11 months ago, when was it added?

Fed-Kun's army
probably around when chapter 85 or 86 were posted. i think that kuroiwa medaka has traumatized people.
It’s unfortunate but that looks to be the case. I’m still mad about Kuroiwa and this one was just as tragic to see as well. The harem pipeline is real and ya hate to see it.

Dex-chan lover
HAREM LETS GOOOO

If this gets picked up for an adaptation by a good studio is going to go crazy

Users who are viewing this thread