Kanata Kara

Aggregator gang
This is one of my all-time favorite manga in this genre! If it's available in your country for purchase, please support it financially! I think they've got it for digital purchase in the USA.

Yep, this is one of those that's worth recommending. Interesting characters and exciting story. I've read this through at least 3 times.

Currently considering purchasing it if possible.

I also loved this when I read it years ago... and I was hoping to revisit it here, to see if I still like it enough to keep in my shopping list. Too bad I can't. ^^" But if you, reading this, come across it somewhere, here's a recommendation to read it at the very least! :)

Group Leader
It was seriously one of the best Isekai I've read!
The characters are level headed and the plot gets kind of predictable but the character development was just awesome!
I especially loved how the MC had to properly adapt to the new world once she arrived in it! She did not have any sort of power to understand the language of this new world and she took a good and proper amount to time to learn the language! (i know it's silly that this was what i liked the most about it but it gave it such a realistic and solid approach!)

Double-page supporter
@silverdust I really liked that detail too. You'd think it's an important aspect to isekai stories but this was the first one I read that actually dealt with that. Many stories don't even have a concept of 'different languages' ?

I feel that this shoujo is really unique, kinda like from a bygone era if you will. If you like strong female heroines I definitely recommend this. She's a good example of a character that isn't 'physically' strong, but instead 'mentally' strong. I really liked that about this.

Group Leader
@simplicity
Exactly!
She knows that she has her physical limits but she is mentally tough and decides on what her first step should be after arriving in a new environment.
It really had a perfect balance of what to do on your own and what to relay on others for!
she was not portrayed as an OP character who can do everything on her own caz she was the chosen one.

Double-page supporter
@silverdust Yep! Even though she's the chosen one, she was just a normal person with no special powers. I feel like this is harder to convey than most stories today (with the excpetion of One
Punch Man ?)

It's a shame this isn't more popular, it's truly a classic.

Fed-Kun's army
This is probably my favourite both among Shoujo Fantasy and Isekai mangas.
And like some already mentioned, the main character having to learn the local language normally was a really nice touch, and probably the detail that initially drew me in and got me immersed.

I really wish this one would get an anime adaptation one day.

Group Leader
Уникална манга, обаче как така не мога да откъсна очи от Изарк изобщо? Ох, твърде е хубав....

This is my favorite manga of all time, certainly favorite in the shoujo genre. If you're looking for an English translation, it's commonly found on other manga sites for free. However, if you're looking to support the series, all volumes can be found for less than $7 per volume on amazon kindle. This manga certainly deserves the support.

Oh, hey, it's From Far Away! I read this one years ago! My library had the whole series. I remember bingeing the whole thing within three days. Good times. So, I agree with SunsetOpal. This one's definitely worth buying a physical copy. Not sure why the English translation isn't on here, but I'm sure there's a wiki or two on it to find out if it's your cup o' tea.

I know it's not okay to upload bulk chapters but these are the only ones I have (plus, they're official english translations!) Hope people will love this series as much as I did.

Ooo one of the most classic shoujos out there!! Glad to reread this anytime now since I only have one physical volume (rip)

😭Just went back to another sight and read this after finding it on here literally less than a week ago 😭 Still happy its up tho !!

Users who are viewing this thread