Kanchigai no Atelier Meister - Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

The talking got a bit weird...
?.?...

Dex-chan lover
Dont worry old Lady Kuroto might seem weird wit his bread shovel and stuff but hes reliable!
reliable....
i mean..

Dex-chan lover
It would help if author didn't make MC have an IQ of 10.

"Oh no! There's a person in chains begging for help locked in the basement!
...I'd better be HELPFUL and tell the property owner! I did a good job! ~tehe~"

MC is too dumb to live. And painful to read.

A little naiveté or hopefully believing in the goodwill of mankind: fine.
Too freaking stupid to live without being magical "plot armor": not fine.

Dex-chan lover
…what even is happening.
I think the real atelier meister encountered a house spirit of this place in the guise of an old lady. She asks him to free somebody from this place, but does not recognize the name "Hildegard", which means that either there is a whole lot of people imprisoned in this place, or Hildegard has many names. Both options seem likely.

Meanwhile the fake atelier meister (actually an illusion controlled by the princess) is busy with complicated negotiations with the feudal lord. He is now "alone" with the feudal lord, and feudal lord seems interested in conducting some dangerous research - research involving immortality. It seems to be quite illegal, since the feudal lord could not do it with Princess present.

But of course, the Princess is present - she is the one controlling the illusion. While also hiding her real body, and having a sleeping illusion of herself in another room. Even if it's a sword that Kuruto made, the princess got really good at using its illusions. And so, I guess the feudal now risks being arrested for heresy or something.

Dex-chan lover
It would help if author didn't make MC have an IQ of 10.

"Oh no! There's a person in chains begging for help locked in the basement!
...I'd better be HELPFUL and tell the property owner! I did a good job! ~tehe~"

MC is too dumb to live. And painful to read.

A little naiveté or hopefully believing in the goodwill of mankind: fine.
Too freaking stupid to live without being magical "plot armor": not fine.
err i dont think he know that she's chained up (or did that one demon lady tell him that) and he has been pretty cautious about the old(?) lady and hasnt told her much in regards to why he's there. Also it seems that the lady is a prisoner as well so we dont actually know if she's the count's family member.

Users who are viewing this thread