Kanchigai no Atelier Meister - Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
Steam buns save the day. Did I complain that cooking is overpowered in manga?
At this point, I suspect the "Dragon Fangs of Fire" party MC was in, started out as very low-level, and grew strong by eating his food everyday. Although they still did not grow strong enough for their weapons. I wonder if they stole the weapons from Kuruto's village, and he misunderstood it somehow, making him adore them.

On a different note, I am impressed by how quick the princess is to conclude Hildegard is her love rival.

Supporter
On a different note, I am impressed by how quick the princess is to conclude Hildegard is her love rival.
I mean she did pull that introduction that would indicate she is too close to him. But yeah the princess sure as hell was both sharp and dimwit in this chapter:dogkek:
Not even she could fully comprehend how the MC is a convinent plot device on legs. Clearly she is not ready to be his wife. Mind you, this is after he saved her life by lifting a curse with sandwich too! She should have known better!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Ah finally Famil's curse was dispelled. I wonder what's wrong with Kuruto.
Anyway, looks like the cast illustrated in the chapter covers will finally be assembled.

Dex-chan lover
So that's who the blue hair, twintail and buns girl in the credit page is... Ofc.

Users who are viewing this thread