Kanchigai no Atelier Meister - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Kuruto's decision

Fed-Kun's army
This is why fantasy world native/isekai MC shouldn't involve in noble/royalty at all, because after he cured the princess of the seemingly incurable curse, thus securing her life, they decide to drag him into a political scheme where he'll potentially make a major power his enemy all while risking his life as bait? What an unique way to express their gratitude. /s

Dex-chan lover
@redroyce yeah so annoying, I mean if I was those girls, surely considering the kind of skills he has, I'd make sure he's forever nearby and working for me. But no, they don't care at all, they let him believe he's useless, and they don't do anything to make him indebted.

I wonder why most manga portraying bishop with suspicious-looking oldman

Dex-chan lover
@8bitholic mostly cause it's a historically accurate depiction of how the catholic church was(probably still is) to this day, so the bias went over to modern day media, other depictions may vary depending on where in time did the author base the bishop character. but safe to say they're mostly never good

Why did he assume that he was fired from the atelier?

I really wonder if he’s been trained by the “great sage” in some secluded town/area hence why he’s clueless about everything.. That black haired girl is protecting/guiding him from the shadows. She probably was the reason he got kicked out of the party, and she did it cuz he was mistreated and abused.

I feel like this could be true or I’m giving deeper analysis than this story deserves as it may turn out that he just randomly turns out to be strong and the black haired girl refers to him as great sage since he’s strong

I dont get how they all had this big meeting about the MC the night before and make all kinds of amazing discoveries about said person, then do not secure said resource? Leave him to his own devices, it'll be fiiiineee.

Dex-chan lover
@Trezcast

He's just incredibly unsure about himself and lacks any kind of self confidence. He's the kind of guy that would immediately jump to the conclusion that he was in the wrong when anything bad happens.

Dex-chan lover
@Trezcast He was treated as less than dirt by the previous party leader and the healer even thought he did everything, from cooking to fine-tuning magic in their weapons. Being constantly abused and belittled because he wasn't of use in battle in a muscle-brain headed party pretty much sunk him to the ground where he would recall the previous times he would get yelled at for a speck of dust on a dirt road. Pretty much a version of PTSD-ish pessimism.
The "Bandana" just going with the flow "because it kept him hidden" didn't help as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Gudachiz @8bitholic : To be fair most positions of absolute authority tend to be like that, absolute power corrupts absolutely and all. Monotheistic religions (not just Catholics, but they have one of the more defined systems of ranks for the clergy and were Europe's major church for centuries, so they stand out) in areas with deeply held faith tend to be bad for it though. They are often old due to the time it takes to get promoted (unless you are a high ranking noble and can get promoted faster through connections, money, and "convienent" deaths), and shady due to the backroom politics it took to get there.

Aggregator gang
This guy is just so... meanwhile the world is going through political shenanigans

Dex-chan lover
can someone tell me if/when this dimwit will understand he's basically came from/is comparable to a demi-god?

Users who are viewing this thread